135

- * -

So they made up. And it took all night but they did, even if harry didn't put all his trust back into louis he could still hold a conversation with the man without feeling the need to break down into tears. Louis had apologized for hours upon hours while calum and Ashton upstairs doing god knows what.

They even planned on going to Harry's next doctor appointment together then after that to get lunch. Louis was on cloud nine you could say, he couldn't stop running his fingers through Harry's curls whenever he had the chance, cuddling the boy until they grew to hot to be pressed up against each other. It was great.

Now though, harry had to go home back with Zayn and Liam. It was noon and his papas were on their way.

"Bye calum."Harry murmurs wrapping his arms around his best friend tight. It's rare for them to see each other since harry no longer went to school with him and was homeschooled. The hybrid missed calum deeply, "can come over kitty house next."Harry promises.

"Okay."Calum sniffles hugging Hs friend one last time. "We're face timing later tonight though."

Harry happily agrees then he goes t hug Ashton as a thank you for letting him stay. The room gets a little tense once he makes his way over to louis, "Hi kitten."Louis murmurs running his finger through Harry's curls.

"Hi."He replies quietly. "Lou go home too?"

"Yes."Louis answers, he was going to leave an hour after harry. He still had to talk to Ashton about something important.

"Okay."A honk outside startles them both. "Well kitty has to go..."Harry fidgets bitting down on his bottom lip. "Come to kitty house too? Wit' calum for sleepover?"

"Uhh..I'll have to sis your papas."

Harry nods then throws himself to louis arms when they hear another honk. He might not see Louis for a while depending on what Zayn and Liam say so he wrapped his small arms around louis and hugged him tight. He was glad they made up and could talk like civilized people.

Maybe, in the future they can get back together. For the baby.

"Bye bye."Harry says one last time before running outside with his things and into zayns Jeep.

- * -

I haven't updated this story in forever. Sorrrrry.