78

- * -

"Yes papa."Harry says shortly distracted by the people walking outside of the house. It was a hybrid with their owner but this owner was showering the hybrid in kisses, hugging him repeatedly and keeping him close. Louis doesn't do that.

"Good. Now tell me why you've gotten your phone taken away again."

"Be bad kitty."the boy says bluntly watching the couple kiss right in front of the window. The hybrid smiles happily when they pull back, tail wagging. Harry closes the curtain once they walk away with their hands clasped tight after telling each other three quick words.

Liam chuckles, "elaborate love. Need to know if it's actually worth you getting your phone taken."

"Harry tear up daddy shirt cause daddy not pay attention to kitty."the boy sighs sitting down on the couch, "Daddy make kitty sad. Can harry come home?"He can hear Liam mutter something to Zayn before he hears a door close.

"What do you mean by sad? He's not doing anything he's not suppose to right?"

"No daddy do 'ting 'pose to do but never touch kitty or give kitty cuddles."Liam shakes his head once he hears that. "Harry wanna come home cause papas show kitty love all the time."

"I'll talk to him harry."

"No, no, daddy should show kitty love on own. Not cause papa tell him to."That was all Harry wanted. To be showered in love like all the other hybrids in louis' neighborhood, where ever they go, owners are treating their hybrids like proper lovers but if you look at louis and harry, it's just a pregnant hybrid with no collar on - which is very very dangerous - and a bored owner.

"Kitty don't think daddy love kitty. Not even give kitty pressies or touch kitty when harry get wet. Only daddy get touched."Harry was telling Liam a little to much. Good thing Liam is use to it, harry had never been one to keep things to himself. "Harry love daddy but no want daddy if he no love kitty back."

"Right."Liam angrily types out a message on his phone.

The small boy sniffles, "kitty just want love papa."

"Fuck."the grocery bags fall to the floor.

- * -