Begining

- * -

"And this is my mum."Liam trails off pointing towards a woman standing next to a very young Liam. The boy next to him stares at him confused then back at the picture, Liam looked very different. He used to be all skinny and most likely weak but now he was buff and could crush the hybrid next to him f he wanted to.

"Li- mu-mummy?"the hybrid asks tail tucked between his legs. Liam nods then walks away to a different set of photos hanged up. It's one with him and the rest of the boys, it was at one of their last concerts before they all went solo. "Har-harry never met mummy."

Liam bites down on his bottom lip, "I'll have to take you to her one day."

"Wi-will mummy like 'arry?"

"Of course love."Liam tells him honestly. He met of only had harry for a day but he was the best pet anyone could ask for. He was so so so sweet and obeyed all the rules set for him. At first, Liam was wary with getting a hybrid since they are frowned upon now of days and treated very badly. It also didn't help that Liam was a world known pop star so the media was on his ass about adopting harry.

Harry hums standing on his tippy toes to look at the other pictures. It was Liam with Zayn, them happily wrapped up in each other arms grinning. "Zaynie!"harry giggles pointing at Zayn in the picture. He hadn't seen Zayn since he got here which was yesterday.

"That was when we first moved in together."the older man tells him. "Oh, this is Niall."he shows the hybrid a picture sitting right next to the one of him and, "the Irish one in my band I told you about?"harry nods his head, Liam was going on and on about himself when they were driving home from the auction center.

"Who that?"Harry asks quietly pointing at the picture of another man with blue eyes but he's got light brown feathery hair instead of blonde. Harry stands on his tippy toes again to get a better look. The man is standing with his hands clasped in front of himself and harry feels like he's staring directly at him because of how intense the man looks.

"That is louis."Liam says not noticing how harry tail swishes and ears perk up. He has a faint pink color on his cheeks and he's quietly giggling to himself tracing louis' face in the picture. "Alright Haz. Time for lunch, Zayn should be here any minute."he announces checking his watch.

And if harry sneaks a picture frame with just a solo picture of louis holding an award back into his room once Liam and Zayn have gone to sleep, no one has to know.

- * -