148

Accidentally posted this chapter before 147 so make sure you've read that first!!! It should be published.

***

"You have to understand this will help you and your career Louis."The lady explains, gesturing towards pictures on the screen. Louis was sat in a chair at a long table surrounded by his entire management team. "It will only be for a short amount of time."

Louis glances around the room then glares at the lady standing in front of all of them, "this will not help me in any way possible. I don't fucking care how long it would be. I'm not doing it."

"You haven't been in the papers for a while Louis! Your career is dying!"

"And a fucking scandal would help benefit me?"Louis spits.

"Yes. Maybe people are keeping up with you and Harry's relationship. It is not common for celebrities to be in committed relationships with hybrids, a scandal will get your name far."

"You want be to be known as a cheater, as everyone else who has been with a hybrid."

Simon Cowell finally speaks up, "What is more important Louis? Your career or a hybrid you could get from anywhere?"

Louis glares daggers at him, "my fiancé."He makes a point to glare at the woman in front of him. The one who is partially the reason for this whole meeting coming too.

Eleanor only grins at him.

"Oh come off, you haven't even proposed to that feline."Simon mutters waving his hand in a dismissing gesture.

"How fuc-"

"Please! Can we just go over this and get it over with?"The only woman standing says in a exasperated tone.

"I'm not doing it. Period."

Simon laughs, "but you are. You are under a contract Louis. Whatever we say, you do."the older man smirks, "plus Eleanor's father has offered something very very valuable to this company if she becomes apart of this whole...scandal."

Louis glares at Eleanor. It's obvious she's doing this to get back at him, before harry was in the picture their whole relationship was a stunt but started to get serious towards the end of it. They genuinely liked each other at one point and planned on moving in together but then....well, there was Harry. Louis couldn't just ignore how he felt for harry. He started to love him so he broke things off with Eleanor and got together with his kitten.

But now Eleanor is back and she's clearly trying to shove her way back into his life.

He hoped the glare in his eyes show how much he hated Eleanor and the people surrounding them.

***

How would harry understand something like this? How could he understand the woman he was with before they got together was coming back into his life for a fake relationship?

Harry doesn't know about things like this. Hell the boy can barely access his own twitter account sometimes, how the fuck would he know about pr stunts?

His kitten is going to hate him. There's pictures already released of him and Eleanor hanging out, their old ones that were never put out but still. Harry will think it's all real. Louis didn't even have the time to tell him it was fake. Partly because the pictures were released straight after the meeting and Louis kind of slammed his phone onto the ground. Now it's shattered and won't work.

Louis sighs and wipes harshly at his eyes that are slightly watering. Does he even go to Harry's house now?

***

This chapter is terrible I'm sorry 😔👊🏽. I wrote this in class lmao