158

-

"Daddy, Daddy, ah,"Harry whimpers, voice high and whiny. He gets a light pinch to his thigh for being so loud. Louis was currently eating him out because it was well deserved . "Mhmm. More please Daddy."His back arches just a tad bit -his big stomach weighing him down- and he let's out of a loud moan when louis' circles his rim with his finger this pushes it in.

"Shh kitten, you have to be quiet. Your father's are sleeping."The hybrid whimpers and sucks on the digits that are shoved into his mouth. "Wanna fuck you so bad darlin' but I don't want to hurt you or be too loud."Louis murmurs concentrated on looking at the fingers he slowly drives into Harry's hole. They were staying with Zayn and Liam since Louis' address was leaked.

There was to many fans and paps, it became a safety hazard for Harry.

"Please daddy. Be good kitten, promise."Harry slurs around his daddy's digits. Louis watches in amazement at how Harry easily takes his fingers into his mouth and sucks them just like he does Louis' cock sometimes.

"Fuck."The man hisses, "okay yeah, let me-"Louis goes to grab lube from the drawer but stops midway when banging sounds on the bedroom door. It scares him and Harry nearly to death, "shit."

Liam's rough sleepy voice cuts it, "it's great you love each other and all but for the love of god, please shut up. We are trying to sleep!"

"Sorry papa!"Harry squeaks. "Wan' do again."But Harry is already on the other side of the bed tugging down louis' joggers.

"Yes you will."Louis' can picture Liam rolling his eyes. "Just be quiet for once yeah? It's been three bloody days. Aren't you tired?"

Louis can only grunt in response as Harry takes him deep into his mouth.

"You've got to be kidding me."Liam let's out a sigh. "We will talk in the morning."

They don't stop until around midnight. A bit too traumatized to do anything after Zayn bursted into the room and threatened to make Louis sleep in the guest room or get his dick cut off if they didn't stop making so much noise.

-

I feel like my writings changed 🤔 hopefully it hasn't got unbearable to read 💀

Here's a little tiny bit of smut ig?? I know these chapters are extremely short 😔 I just wanted to put something out cause I haven't in a while.

Let me know if you still enjoy the story though & what you would like to see happen!