7

Harryprincessstyles: DADY HERE 😱😭😍😩😃😊💕💘💗💗

Harryprincessstyles: HE GET OUR CAR HARRY SO EXCIT

Harryprincessstyles: HVE GO BYE BYE DADY HERE

- * -

Harry squeals watching his papas greet Louis outside. He was still in his room watching out the window, he had on his best dress and the prettiest pins in his hair. He wanted to wear heels to but he can never get downstairs in them. Harry yanks the curtain shut when Liam points up at his room with his hand still clasped in louis'

"Oh no no no!"harry squeaks running downstairs. "Gots to move fast!"he says to himself trying to reach the front door before his papas do. He wanted to be good little hybrid and greet his daddy at the door. He gets down on his Knees being mindful of his dress, they taught him at the auction center that all good hybrids wait for their owners at the door with their mouths hung open. For their owners cock of course.

"Yeah. Seen him just last week actually."Zayn says pushing the front door open nearly hitting harry in the face. "Ha-harry!"He helps jumping and placing a hand over his heart. Harry scared the fuck out of him. "What the hell are you doing?"

and just like harry was taught, he was on his knees in front of the door with his hands clasped behind his back, mouth hung open and watering with just the thought of his daddy fucking his throat.

"Da-daddy."harry whimpers out titling his head back. The three men blink confused. "Need-"harry doesn't even finish his sentence before Liam is snatching him off of his knees. This has happened before, the first day harry was here actually. When Liam had woke up the next morning harry was kneeled right in front of his and Zayns shared room begging for the man to do something.

He didn't tell Zayn of course because the other man would force him to take harry back. After he had sat down with harry and explained what he was taught at the auction center wasn't expected of him because Zayn and Liam were his fathers now, not some sick person who uses hybrids for sex.

"Harry edward Styles."Liam seethes pulling the poor boy down the hallway by his arm. Louis hadn't said a word since the door had opened, he guessed the rumors were true about Liam buying harry for sex, like most people do with hybrids.

"Uhh.."louis trials off scratching at his scruff losing eye contact with harry once the boy is pulled away behind a corner.

"I have no idea what the hell that was."Zayn tells him honestly running his hands through his hair. "He's never done that before."Louis just slowly nods his head. A hybrid was just on his knees, calling Liam and Zayn daddy whilst having his mouth hung open.

"It's fine mate."louis clasps his back and walks into the house.

-*-

Harryprincessstyles: harry bad kitty 😢😢😔😥😿💔

Harryprincessstyles: papa say harry no cal Lou dady n no gt on knes

Harryprincessstyles: get punish wit Lou in home 😥😢💔

@tomlinsun oh yikes.

@niallmyhoran OOF TAHTS SO EMBARRASSING SKKSKSSKSKSKSS I WOUKD KMS

@holypayne bruh....did you seriously get on your knees for louis?!? MEEEE

@livininpayne WIATSKSKSKSS LIAM PUNISHES HARRY??? WHY IS THAT HOT SKSKSKKKSW