76

- * -

"Fuck yes. You like that huh?"The boy chokes out a moan gripping the headboard tighter. His mouth was gagged so he couldn't respond. "Like daddy fucking your tight ass?"Harry eyes widen, tail swishing back and forth. He shifts in the computer chair feeling his slick leak out.

"Being a good little slut taking daddy's cock like this."the burly man grumbles pounding into the twink. Harry gasps when the man flips the younger boy over and harshly jerks him off, to the point where it has to be more pain than pleasure. "Letting me use your little body."

Harry's so concentrated on the video in front of him, he doesn't even hear the front door close, louis calling his name, nor the sound of louis stomping towards the room. "Fucking you nice and hard huh?"is the last thing Harry heard before the laptop is slammed close. He jumps clearly caught off guard.

"What the hell are you doing?"

Harry blinks rapidly, "h-he tou-touch other kitty."Harry whimpers curling his tail around his waist. Harry didn't really understand what the video was, he just came across it when he was on louis' laptop. So he decided to watch it and several more of course.

Louis exhales sharply through his noise. "Over the desk. Careful with your stomach."Harry whimpers but obliges understanding why he was getting punished. He was suppose to be at the door on his knees waiting for his daddy to fuck his throat but he wasn't. It's been a week since Harry moved in with Louis and he's been more bad than good.

"Kitty sorry daddy."the hybrid cries feeling his dress be lifted up and panties being pulled down. "Harry got dis-district."Louis rubs his hands over the hybrids bum, planting down one soft hit.

"Distracted baby. Not district."He gives him another, harsher than the other. "Your getting six."Harry just nods his head whimpering out 'three'. The man gives him three more. The last one surprisingly harry because louis spread his cheeks and hit him right on his slicked covered hole.

"Oh daddy."Harry whimpers. He might be sucking louis' cock but the man hasn't fucked him, not since he got pregnant. He badly wants him to though. He missed his daddy being inside of him and making him feel good.

Louis pulls the hybrids dress down and panties up, standing him on his feet. "Liam called, he wants you to call him later tonight before you go to bed."This is what harry hated. He and Louis don't have proper conversations, its usually Louis telling him what to do or good night before he rolls on the other side of the bed where harry can't reach him.

Harry doesn't understand. At all. Louis loves him right? But treats him like he doesn't really want the hybrid around. It's more of harry pleasuring louis then the hybrid getting pleasure himself. The punishments are more pain than pleasure and harry can't even touch himself afterwards.

That's why he misbehaves. Hoping to get louis so mad he had no choice but to spank the hybrid till he's crying than fuck him, good and hard. "Okay."Harry whispers ears flattening, louis taps his head, "Daddy."harry finishes.

"Good. Now go clean the bloody bedroom. I know you left your toys everywhere."

- * -