152

#cheatingstyles

@flowerstyles: I HAVE TI FUCKING LAUGHKSKSXKSKXSKX OMFG KSKSKSKS THIS SI SO DA,N FUNNY LIKE SKKSKSKSKSKSKS YALL FPREALLY THINK-OKDMMD,D,DD

@larrystan: y'all some idiots

@tomlinsun: and i am proved right once again :).

@kittenharry: sigh. When will this stop....y'all never like to see people happy.

@babyharry: must I explain it again and a-Fucking-gain? That is not bloody harry! Yes, the message might of have been proven as real but oh my Fucking god. Since when was the last time y'all seen Harry type like that? Since when was the last time y'all seen Harry use proper grammar? Since when was the last time did y'all see harry on twitter?!?!

@babyharry: you're trying to tell me, the same harry who looks up videos on how to make a tweet, has gone to his dms and messaged a random man about sex?!? I am laughing at the stupidity!! Harry was fucking torn to pieces when he made a mistake, why would he do it again? Why would he put himself and Louis in that position again? Especially now that Eleanor is back.

@louskitten all I have to say it harry is many things, but he does not make a mistake twice nor does he have the ability to spell properly. Harry has gone months on twitter and not once has he typed something that properly, not even with calums help. There is a possibility he was hacked or so,done he is close to that he trusted has done all of this.

@ziammmm Harry and Louis are together!!! These messages are from today!! How could Harry even message back and forth with someone in the span of five minutes if he was at a aquarium the entire day and not once did he pull out his phone. Look at the dates and times below the messages.

@ziammm it doesn't add up. The fans who saw Harry and Louis today said Harry never pulled out his phone and mainly was wrapped in louis' arms throughout the entire day! Not even in the pap pics or stalker pics do you see Harry's phone.

@uhhhhsam I don't like to frame people - I've changed a lot over the past few months. But.......but the boy with Louis, Harry, Ashton, and calum has Harry's phone in his hand in a couple of pap pics. Harry posted a shit ton of tweets about his self-designed princess case, how could this other hybrid have the same case let alone the same phone with the same crack at the bottom right corner?

@niallstide ^ it's times like this where I thank some paps. These pictures are clear as day. That other hybrid had Harry's phone.