109

- * -

Harry watches as people rush around the house trying to get everything in place. He wasn't even allowed to touch anything cause they feared he'd mess it up and they spent hours upon hours setting up the decorations for the baby gender reveal party.

The small boy sighs. He was dressed all pretty but didn't feel happy, at all. He had ask Louis about Liam coming and the man automatically said no. Then he asked Zayn and his papa began tear up and rushed off to cry in the bathroom. Everyone seemed happy about this party but him.

Harry doesn't even want the gifts calum said he'd receive because of the party. Liam being here with him at his side and supporting him would be way better than any gift from anyone that's coming. Quite frankly, harry no longer cares about what he and liam did. He knows he only loves louis and that Liam only loves Zayn. They were just being stupid and let the alcohol get to them.

"Oh dear. That color is just awful innit?"A lady says dragging her eyes over Harry's outfit. She grimaces, "Who would let him step out the house like that? The least they could do is dress the stupid hybrid."She snorts to her friends causing them all to agree and laugh.

Harry pouts.

"I still can't believe louis would even sleep with one let alone impregnate him! God I preferred it when I read about him fucking randoms after clubbing."The woman to her left complains. "This is just a huge disappointment."

The lady with pretty brown locks turns towards her friends, "Maybe he forced himself upon Louis. You know how these hybrids are. It's all in the papers about them forcing them selfs onto celebrities in hopes of getting money."

Harry bites down his bottom lip feeling the tears pool at the brim of his eyes. The woman just sit there talking complete trash about him as if here weren't just a few feet away and could hear everything they are saying. They give him another disgusted look before bursting into laughter.

"Shameful."Another giggles. Harry runs off after that feeling the tears fall down his cheeks.

***

Harryprincessstyles: how dare u dis spect kity like tat at He own parte! @brianajunglewirth @fingermonkey @randomgirllouiskissedinthepool

Harryprincessstyles: lucky kity no tel Louis 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

@flowerstyles UH UH WTF DID THEY DO SUNSHINE? WHO ASS AM I WHOOPING TONIGHT?

@bottomhaz OH SO PEOPLE TRYNA DIE TODAY? ALRIGHT.

@niallnothoran WTF. DONT WORRY SWEETIE THEYLL GET KICKED OUT.

@uhhhsam YALL FUCKIN WITH THE WRONG HYBRID.

***

"Jesus what an embarrassment. Did you see what he tweeted about us?"The blonde lady cackles showing her phone to he friends. They all just laugh at harry not even affected about what he said. Harry's had enough after that, somehow these ladies have talked crap about him all day long and no one has noticed.

Harry storms off to the snack table and grabs the big bowl filled with fruit punch. It only spills at little as he carries it over to where the ladies are still sitting laughing to themselves, he makes it two feet in front of them before he tosses the entire bowl on top of them, soaking their white dresses in red. "Get out kitty party!"he screams angrily tossing the bowl to the ground.

The girls and guest gasps with wide eyes. The entire party falls silent expect for the girls hollering that their dresses were expensive and he'll pay for what he did. It gets them to leave though so harry counts it as a win. He just about to celebrate to someone clasps him harshly on the shoulder. He gulps,

"H-hi daddy."Harry stutters.

- * -