69

- * -

"And you'd better be happy I don't fucking spank you right now, right in front of all of your friends."Liam hisses snatching Harry up by his wrist. He was at a very very important meeting about his solo career and album up until he got a text from Aston Irwin, calum hoods owner.

It was screenshots of several messages between harry and calum planning for harry to get fucked by one of his teachers, sleeping with Liam or Zayn, and calum mostly dissing Louis. Liam was absolutely fuming when he finished reading the texts.

And it didn't make it any better when he stormed into the school and no one could tell him where Harry was because when it was time for the hybrids to go the nap room after lunch, Harry had snuck off somewhere.

The only reason Liam found harry was because of the text and he was not happy with how he found harry, the hybrid was bent over the teachers desk with his skirt and panties to the floor and mr tomsim Fucking him. Liam nearly strangled the man.

"Kitty sorry papa."Harry sobs trying to pry Liam's tight grip off of him. It doesn't work so harry just cries even more as the man pulls them through the school. The security guards were handling mr tomsim so theres was nothing Liam could do to the man anymore.

"When we get home. I want you over the bed, with the belt in your hands you hear me?"Liam spits swinging the back door open and pushing harry in. "Your getting fifty."he says finally slamming his own door and driving off.

-*-