Club Lust

Allen in MM❤️

I laid Ari down next to Ms. Ronda. Tonight we were going out to the club with Amari. She always dragged me and Allen places. But I did need the break from being a mom and business woman at times. I couldn't lie like I wasn't looking good and feeling good at that.

"Girl we both know my brother gone get on yo ass

"Girl we both know my brother gone get on yo ass." Amari laughed shaking her head. "I'm grown, he not scaring nobody." I flipped my hair getting inside the car. "Looking good boo." Allen complimented making me smile. "You too, now y'all ready?" Without uttering a word Amari swearved out the driveway.

Black Yungsta-booty boomed through the radio making us twerk in our seats. Allen's ass was all in the air popping nothing but back but he was getting it. "Get it bitch!" I geeked his head up putting him on snapchat. "Lemme stop." He laughed sitting back in his seat. The club wasn't far at all.

We made it getting out. It was packed as hell outside, everyone wanted to party. I was planning on drinking all night to the point I was loose. "Girl I ain't standing in this line." Allen folded his arms being a drama queen like usual. I looked up ahead the crowd seeing my favorite bouncer, I smiled knowing this would be easy. We walked up getting dirty looks from the bitches but lust filled looks from the guys. Allen was such a bad bitch they didn't even know he was a man half the time. Not like that mattered, I seen him turn a 'straight' man gay.

"Hey baby." I gave her my flirty eyes. Jasmine, the bouncer had a thing for me. It was flirting here and there and she ate my pussy once but it was strictly free club entry. "C'mon." She licked her lips smiling. The crowd complained and said little shit but we were inside they were outside.

Yung Bleu- miss it started playing as we approached the bar. "Girl they tryna have us making babies already." We laughed looking around at the view. "Wassup ladies." We all turned around looking at the bartender in awe.

"Wassup?" Allen leaned forward smiling. He smiled back letting us know this was all his, another one bites the dust. "Can me and my girls have Hurricanes." He was very flirtatious with it making him blush. "Okay." He started prepping our drinks.

"Allen you're a hoe." Amari said making all of us laugh. "These men are just toys, pathetic actually." We got our drinks leaving the bar to browse around. It wasn't bad and everyone was getting along finally. But around 3a.m they'll start fighting and my ass will be at home by then.

"What does me the pleasure?" I looked up seeing Trey with a huge grin on his face. "Hey." I put on my work face trying to block my cleavage from his wondering eyes. "I thought I'd never see you in an environment like this." I nervously chuckled. "Well yeah, I'm off tomorrow so why not? I rather get it all out before Monday morning." He nodded his head shifting his eyes to my exposed legs.

"Ms. Camila you sure are fine. Mm, Mm." He licked his lips making me cringe a little. I looked around for Amari but this bitch hit a Houdini on my ass. "You know every since you helped me with that case I've been getting this feeling." I slurped my drink quietly trying to avoid eye contact.

••••
"This club still the same man." Rom chuckled as we walked through. I looked around at all the women trying to see Amari or Camila. "Hey baby." A girl popped out in front of me blocking my walk. "You looking good." She bit her glossy lips staring in my face. "Thank you." I kept walking but her little ass popped up again. "Yoo.. you good? Is some' wrong with you?" I asked truly concerned. She felt played giving me the finger and walking off. Me and Rom laughed.

"Man look." Rom pointed into the crowd spotting Camila. I looked at her from head to toe making me feel some type of way about what she was wearing. That skirt was just too inviting and that shirt, she might as well be naked and shit. I wrinkled my forehead seeing her talk to some nigga but she didn't look too interested.

"I'm let you handle that man." I nodded my head walking off.

"Wassup?" I wrapped my hands around her squeezing her tight. She tensed up but let go once she knew it was me. "Wassup man?" I nodded my head looking at his goofy ass. He looked like he just been caught. "Rodger this is Trey, Trey this is Rodger." Trey offered his hand but the mug on my face make him put it down quickly. "Uh, see you Monday? Okay." He nervously walked away.

We both laughed and she faced me. "You made it." She looked up at me smiling and shit trying to hug me but I stopped her. She had a confused look on her face. "Why you out here with everything hanging out?" I did another once over of the outfit. "Ain't nothing wrong with what I got on." She tried to pull away from me but I grabbed her again. "Come." I licked my lips looking down at her small but thick frame, even when I was a lame I picked em' well.

I wasn't going to be on the club floor all night trying to watch out for her so I got VIP. I looked at her nice, round ass as she guided me up the stairs. Camila had to be mine, I had to make this little family work.
•••
Trey Songz- disrespectful played getting me moving a little. This Hurricane was average size but it fucked me over. I mixed it with whatever Allen had in his purse and it was doing me justice.

"You dancing and shit, come dance on me." Even in the dark I could see those pretty white teeth of his. His smile was so sexy and it screamed bad boy. Just like the DJ knew what he was on he switched the song to Tank-fucking with me. I got up watching him stretch his long legs out. I put my hands on my knees whining in front of him feeling the music and this drink.

I caught chills as his hands gripped my ass, luckily this thong was black or it was going to show my wet stains. I sat up whining as his his were buried deep in my skirt. My legs shook as he gripped the tender part of my thigh. He bent me back over but that didn't make stop. I looked at him between my legs seeing him bite his lip.

I laughed seeing his money rain over my head. He tugged on my panties where my wet lips rested. "Fuck." I groaned quietly as the breeze slipped through. "Nice and fat." He said loud enough where I could hear. He massaged my clit as I shook my ass in his face.

Mila J-Smoke, drink, break up made me feel like I little stripper dancing for him. He threw more money in the air making me feel confident. This wasn't even a strip club but he made it into one. Luckily this wasn't your usual VIP where you sharing it. He got this for especially me and him.

He pulled me in locking my legs with one arm. My panties were already pulled to the side. "Oooo!" I moaned loudly as his tongue tried to plung my hole. He did some snake like shit with his tongue making me weak in the knees but he caught me. He slurped and sucked on all the right spots. He held me in place with one arm as his other hand smacked, gripped, and spread my ass.

"R-Rodger!" I stuttered licking my lips. The way his masterful tongue intrude my walls broke me down. He stopped letting me up. I turned around straddling him grinding slowly in his lap to the song.

I wildly but passionately kissed him tasting every single drop of me. He smacked and gripped my ass as he grew beneath me. The more I grind the more I could feel how big he was. He was so big and long making it harder and harder to dance for him. He pressed down on my hips making me leak on his Nike pants.

"Nasty asses!" I hurried to turn around off his lap seeing Amari and Allen. I was so embarrassed. He smirked standing up trying to fix himself. "Damn." He looked down at his stained pants looking at me. "Damn Camila fuck it up then." Amari laughed.

"Can y'all come to the floor and actually dance, you can fuck later." Allen said making us laugh.

Soo this was a little intense don't ya think? Hope you're enjoying

Now it's back to business for now..

COMMENT&VOTE 😘