Happy Again

I tried to roll over in bed but Camila was damn near on top of me snoring. She had been at work working on her case for the last three days and she was tired. I knew she didn't think I'd find out but I know all about that nigga at her job she was plotting with. I tried to be cool about the shit but I couldn't let it happen.

Her eyes fluttered open smiling at me, "goodmorning ugly." I kissed her forehead making her laugh. I rubbed her growing belly feeling like I've achieved some shit. It felt good to have a family that needed and supported you at the same time. Camila was picking up weight but I loved it and wouldn't have it any other way. She leaned back fumbling with some shit in the drawer pulling out some papers. "Guess what came in yesterday." She flipped me over on my back getting on top of me.

"Rodger Smith you are clear from any STD's and STI's." "I better." I grabbed the paper out of her hand reading it. She started kissing all on my neck pressing her ass on me. "That's why you wore this shit to bed huh?" I smirked putting my hand between her bare skin and these little ass strings she called panties. She slowly nodded her head taking off her shirt. She snaked her tongue down to my pelvis getting me turned on easily.

She pulled my boxers down smiling, that's how I knew she was a freak. Her tongue wrapped around my head making a chill go through me. She swallowed my dick using her hands to stroke what she couldn't. She kept eye contact massaging my balls, damn I was stupid for cheating on her. She gagged and slob all over my dick making me feel like I was about to bust.

"Damn Camila." I grabbed a hand full of her natural hair pushing her head down. "Mmm." She pulled my dick out her mouth slapping it on her fat ass tongue. I grabbed her up by the neck tongue kissing her gripping her ass.

"I wanna ride your face." She said catching her breath. "Come on then." I looked at her funny from the certain bravery she had. I guess her hormones raged for new shit but I was with anything. She sat up on my face spreading her legs.

I licked my lips looking between her pretty ass folds. Everything was just right and she always smelt good with or without showering before. "Baby c'mon." She cried out getting irritated. I rubbed her wet pussy feeling her get wetter, "Rodger." She said warning me but I wanted to tease her first before the real shit started. I slowly licked feeling her legs shake around me.

She tried sitting on my face but I smacked her ass making her sit back up. "Ooo Rodger, please." I looked up at her rubbing her nipples about to have a whole melt down. I pulled her down on my face sucking on her clit hard. "Ssss fuck!" She tried running but I had her ass on lock. I spread her cheeks blowing on her center watching her go out of control.

She started grinding against my face holding my hands all the way through. I could taste her cumming in my mouth slowly. She got off my face falling over on the other side of the bed breathing heavy. I laughed wiping my face. "Might as well flip your ass over, we not done yet." I stroked my dick watching her slowly stumble on all fours. I reached into my nightstand grabbing the handcuffs. "Where you putting those?" She turned around looking at me crazy. "On you, don't play slow. Just relax."

"Well I want you to use this too." She pulled out one of the plugs from the anal kit I got her a few months back and some oils. I didn't know what her deal was with anal but I liked that shit. She gave me her hands behind her back so I can cuff them, I rubbed her booty hole with the oil already making her moan. "Girl you a damn freak." She laughed but I was serious. I slowly inserted the plug in her ass making her go out of her arch. I pushed her back down successfully putting it in her.

I slapped my dick on her clit before slowly entering. "Fuuuck!" She screamed running but I pulled her ass back by the handcuffs. "Ooo Rodger." She moaned biting her lip as I went deeper and harder.