So Gone.

I was sitting in the salon getting my toes done feeling like a new chick with a new set of nails. Allen and Amari was on the side of me, she finally agreed to leave the baby so she could have some girl time with us.

"Rodger been pulling out all his skills lately to get me back. He's been pretty persistent but I don't know y'all."

"Girl go out with that boy please so he can stop coming over my house and bugging me. That nigga miss you and I know you miss him." Amari said making me chuckle. "Yeah she do, plus this a good night for a booty call bitch. Fuck that nigga, literally." I dapped him up laughing.

I was pass horny at night, so horny I'd have to sleep with a pillow between my legs. Last night I did some serious thinking and it was best to go ahead and suck my pride up and let the nigga break my back. Hell after this birth I wasn't going to be able to do anything for six weeks so I might as well let him work his moves.

"I'm call him over tonight, I need some dick y'all." We all laughed but I was so serious, it was the weekend too. My mom picked up Ari from school to stay the weekend with her, Cassity was staying with Taylor, and Cj had no choice but to find somewhere to stay because some wild fucking was going to take place.

I wanted to wait after giving birth to Carter and healing before I tell Rodger about that Montae nigga. I didn't wanna hear that "you're still healing shit." So I was going to wait so I could come along. He had no right doing that shit and snatching something so precious from her the way he did. That nigga was going to pay and I was going to be sure he never even thought about doing that type of shit again.

"Thank you." I looked down at my lime green toes and long lime green nails putting them side by side. "Yeah, sis got the dick grabbers." I laughed rolling my eyes at Allen.

"I just hope he coming with some soul snatcher, tonight I'm not doing shit but taking it." Amari laughed waving me off. "Bitch you know you sucking some dick too, don't play at my brother top."

"Aint nobody playing at his top, I said what I said and I'm not sucking shit unless I feel like it and I doubt I do." "Okaaay!" Allen said dapping me up again laughing.

I stood up feeling my toes and nails making sure they were dry. "It was nice meeting with you bitches but I have some scheming to do." I flipped my braids making them laugh. "You a hot ass mess." Amari pointed shaking her head. "Anyway, bye. I love you guys." I hugged and kissed both of them on the cheek.

It was cold as hell outside making me power walk to my car. The sound of my heels clapping against the concrete was always music to my ears. I was surprised that I could still rock them being this far in my pregnancy. I would get a cramp that'll damn near take me to my knees making me scared. I mean yeah I had Ari but that was almost five years ago, this was going to be fresh.

I started my car up driving off into traffic. When I got home I was going to warm up some gumbo and cuddling in my covers watching American Horror Story. The show was so weird and freaky but I couldn't turn away.

My phone buzzed in the cup holder catching my attention making me pick it up.

Asshole🙄: Wyd?

I smirked tossing my phone back in the cup holder, little did he know it was plans of snatching his soul. See, Rodger hated being ignored especially by me so that meant more pressure. I wanted him to do all the nasty, freaky shit to me without even thinking about it.