WORK&PLAY

My phone start buzzing for the fifth time in my sleep making me wake up. "These niggas better fucking want something." I mumbled rubbing my eyes. "Hello?" I cleared my throat looking back at Camila, she was still sleep.

"Man we need you down here at the spot, Duke going crazy and shit tryna kill William and Drica." Rom said. "Ight man give me twenty minutes." I hung the phone up about to get out of bed but Camila grabbed me. "Where you going baby?" She snuggled up to me some more, eyes barely open. "I gotta handle some stuff, I'll be back in the morning." I kissed her forehead getting up out her reach.

I slipped on me some sweats, slippers and a shirt grabbing my keys.

I understood why Duke wanted to kill William and Drica, sometimes I find myself with a gun against that nigga head for what he's done to my little sister. I wanted to mentally fuck them up so bad that they thought twice about fucking with anybody ever again. I was going to let them live, walk, and breathe. I definitely didn't have the guts to kill Drica cause she was pregnant. I chopped the same hand off she used to hit my sister. Just know that William can't have anymore kids after this one, we fucked him up bad. It felt like I was slowly moving peices of New York here to Houston with me and I hated that shit. Camila just getting to the point where she can have me around the house all the time but this shit taking me away. I didn't like leaving Camila at the house unattended, especially now with the baby. After the break in I made her take her gun out the closet and put it in the nightstand next to her.

It wasn't much and I hope she'll never have to use it but Ari had a bat next to her bed. But no nigga would even make it that far to touch her doorknob let alone attack her.

I pulled up to the abandoned house parking around back. It was ducked off, one of my father's houses he used to get information and a place he use to put us when shit got rocky. It wasn't too much abandoned because we still kept it up.

I unlocked the door going in the house hearing William screaming 'help' at the top of his lungs. Rom came out the security room dapping me up, "man I don't know what the fuck Duke did to have him tweaking like that. I was gone go in there but all that screaming shit he doing was gone get him shot." I nodded my head walking towards the back hearing him get louder and louder.

"Man shut the fuck up!" I bust in the room making him quiet down. "You can't let Duke in here no more!" He cried crossing his legs together tight. "You sound like a real bitch! What's wrong?" Blood was leaking from between his legs, "you on yo period nigga?" I looked him up and down. I wouldn't put it pass his ass.

"Ooo shit! He cut dude balls off." I furrowed my eyebrows looking over at Rom. "What you mean?" "Duke cut this nigga balls off!" I laughed shaking my head.

"See, you lucky Duke got to you because I had something real special planned. I was gone put a few rats on your stomach and heat the bucket up and watch them tear your punk ass inside out!" He jumped back breathing all heavy. "Now I bet you wished you ain't never fuck with me or my blood. I'm keeping y'all alive because I still want you to live life even though you don't have an arm and Drica is missing a hand." I fixed the bloody shirt on him.

"I want that shit to be a constant reminder every fucking day to y'all that you can't fuck with me! And if the baby grow up and want smoke I'll kill that motherfucker too!"

"Kill his ass now!" Duke rushed in the room with a gun pointing it at his head. "Man put that shit down!" "Nah, man I can't, all that shit they done to Amari and they get to fucking live?!" I pushed him against the wall making him drop the gun. "Nigga Amari my fucking little sister so what you tryna say? I want these motherfuckers just as dead but let's remember why the fuck they here in the first place! Y'all playing deadly ass games cheating on each other and shit, he just so happen to have the upper hand!" He backed down and I knew he felt some type of way.