Breakfast

I rolled over to an empty bed making me look around hoping Rodger would mysteriously come out the bathroom. I sat up seeing a note left on my nightstand.

Me and Ari went out for breakfast, didn't wanna wake yo grumpy ass up.

Love you,

I laughed rolling my eyes. Me and Rodger been together long enough that he knows when tension is high the best he could do for us is leave for a while. Or even vise versa. I picked my phone up from the nightstand seeing that I had got a message.

Rick: I think I have something on Eli's death, breakfast?

My heart felt like it was doing back flips looking at the message. Everything had been good for three days but leave it to Rick to go picking with shit. I couldn't blame him because this Eli case had been his baby way before I jumped in the picture. But if he only knew my baby father he'd know to chill.

I told him I'd meet getting out the bed. My feet felt so tight and fat making me not even want to go through the whole putting on shoes shit. My clothes were getting a tight and I only had a handful of jeans I could fit.

I wiggled and squeezed my ass in those jeans falling back on the bed. There was no way in hell that I was going to fasten these so one of Rodgers's big t-shirts will have to do. I slipped on some cute Gucci flip flops actually looking cute. I turned to the side looking at how big our baby has grown. My doctor's appointment was tomorrow and I was so excited.

Gender reveals were played the fuck out to me so I just wanted to know what we were having. I also wanted to look into water birth because that's what I wanted.

I grabbed my purse and keys seeing he had sent me a location.

I turned my radio up getting a little too hype to Fredo Bang- Ouu, that song always had me ready to jump on Rodger. But Rodger would bump Father until he went death.

A few stop lights and small traffic jams later I was pulling up to the restaurant. I spotted those long dreads immediately making me take a deep breath. Whatever he had I hoped it wasn't for Rodger.

"Hey." I waved nervously making him look up smiling at me. He stood up giving me a hug and pulling my chair out.

I sat my purse on the table feeling his eyes burn into me like always. "Soo .. the information?" We both laughed but I just wanted the damn tea. "My bad, this pregnancy doing beautiful things to you." "You must don't see this fat ass nose and rash on my chin?" I chuckled shaking my head. "It just comes with the package." He licked his lips smiling.

I sat there quiet as the waitress poured our drinks.

"But Eli Santana.." He trailed off getting me back interested. "My men say they saw a black male, about 6'3 hoping the gates of his home running into the woods. They couldn't catch up to see the car or anything unique about the guy. We pulled Eli's surveillance cameras from the east wing of his home only getting a tattoo."

My heart raced as he pulled out the folder, I sipped my tea smoothly trying to relax.

He handed me the folder wasting no time to open it up and there it was .. Rodgers's tattoo. It was a simple design that he could get covered making me chill. "This all you have?" He shrugged his shoulders, "yeah but this is always a start, If I can't catch Eli I might as well catch his number two."

"We are searching those woods with the dogs currently, something could hopefully come up." I wasn't too much worried about the search because Rodger was too smart to let anything get him. They were dealing with the smartest man I knew next to my father.

I slowly nodded my head. "I'm sorry about shooting Eli." He shook his head. "Nah, you did what you had to do. I should've went with you instead of Tonya, may she rest in peace."

"Let's eat, I know you gotta be starving." "Yes, let's." I laughed making him do the same.

••••

I made it home pulling in the driveway, Rodger and Ari had beat me home.

"Mommy!" Before I could even get out the car good Ari was leaping all over me like a little monkey. "Hey baby." I picked her up putting her up on my hip kissing her. "Where's daddy?" "Playing 2K." She smiled playing in my hair.

I locked up my car going in the house and there he was on the couch playing his heart out.

"Pass the ball nigga!" He yelled making me shake my head.

"Hello?!" I yelled a little making him pause the game looking up at me. "Girl you too big to be on your mama hip." He tried to grab Ari but I moved back mugging him. "She's never too big for mama, she's literally 67 pounds baby." I laughed. I knew what I could lift and couldn't, if anything that's what was wrong with pregnant women. If she was killing my back or hurting me she could easily be put down.

"Yo ugly ass always putting on my shirts." I mugged him again feeling Ari jump out my arms just in time for me to nudge his head. "Well maybe if you take me shopping for bigger jeans I wouldn't have on your drunk ass shirts." I got in front of him lifting up the shirt making him laugh at me.

"Damn you couldn't fasten this up?" He grabbed me by my belt loop pulling me closer to him. "Hey daddy's baby." He kissed my stomach rubbing it. "Well daddy's baby has an appointment tomorrow at ten in the morning." I sarcastically smiled making him laugh. "We gone find out what we have?" "I'm not even sure anymore. It's been so long since I've done this baby stuff." I imagined holding a small baby again and changing diapers making me smile. "We'll be ready, like you said." He continued rubbing my belly and talking to the baby.

I wanted to tell him about Rick but not now and kill his vibe.

"You tryna go in the laundry room?" He bit his bottom lip smiling. "And do what?" "Lemme show you." He stood up grabbing my hand to lead the way. I blushed knowing it was about to go down.

"Mommy!" I stopped dead in my tracks turning around to see Ari there rubbing her belly. "Mama I'm hungry." She pouted making me laugh but Rodger had a mug on his face. "I just fed you girl."

"That was earlier, this is now." She folded her arms being stubborn. "It's a hot pocket in the freezer, you can have it." She smiled running back to the kitchen.

"She just like you sometimes, I swear to God." I looked him up and down letting his hand go. "What that mean?" "Y'all always hungry and shit."

"Is it a crime to eat?" I asked innocently as he closed the door behind us. He ignored my question kissing all over my neck and rubbing my thighs. "Nah it ain't." He snatched my pants down almost making me fall. "Damn Rodger." I laughed holding onto him. He put me on top of the washing machine kissing all on my thighs and licking them.

"I'm take my time." He looked over my body sending a chill up my spine. He went down snaking his tongue between my folds instantly sending me to the man upstairs. It's been forever since I've felt this and forever is almost three weeks ago. I tried looking at him work his magic but my belly and full breast wasn't having it.

He lifted my legs sucking on my clit, "Ooo fuck." I moaned grabbing the back of his neck. My toes curled and back arched as he blowed on my center and finger fucked me. "Baby!" I whimpered biting my lips and rubbing my nipples.

He sat up wiping his mouth. He pulled down his shorts and my mouth dropped. Seeing it so big and bold waiting to ram deep in me drove me crazy. "Don't look to hard." I laughed rolling my eyes.

yes this is short, yes i got lazy 😂! I just didn't desire to finish this because there's nothing to fix .

COMMENT&VOTE 😘🔥

excuse mistakes..