Dance For Me

I was up moving around the house trying to keep my mind busy. Allen's been blowing up my phone and sending apology text like shit was all gravy. I tossed a load of laundry in the washing machine carrying out the clothes that were in the dryer. When I woke up Rodger and Ari ditched me making me a little sad, I won't lie. I was happy that she was happy but I wanted to be involved too.

My phone rung and it was Allen so I declined it. He knows he low down and dirty for this and I was going to make sure he absolutely knew. Cheating and entertaining a cheating person made my skin crawl and he knew that all too well.

I sat down on the bed dumping the clothes all out on the bed. It felt weird doing another man's laundry but I loved it. I went through his pockets finding loose dollars and a folded up peice of paper. I sat the money to the side unfolding it, "Wallace street, room 116." I said to myself getting heated. Wasn't shit on Wallace but a strip club and I just hoped for his sake this wasn't no stripper's room number.

Like the devil knew I wanted to argue I heard the door open and close with Ari little beads clinging in her hair up the stairs. I plastered a hard smile as she jumped in my arms. "We had so much fun, we ate breakfast and played at the park." I smiled genuinely. "That's good baby, where's daddy?" "He's getting bags out the car, he has a surprise for you. I already got mine!" I looked around for something new on her, "Okay .. what is it?" She giggled. "It's in my tummy, he got me the biggest ice cream cone ever!" I laughed.

"Im about to go watch tv." She skipped off. I swear my baby was growing and I wanted her to stop.

Rodger came in the room closing the door and the smile instantly went to a frown. "Wassup now?" He sat down a bag that had GUCCI on the front but I didn't let that stop me. "Wallace Road? Room 116?" I chunked the balled up paper at him. "Why you going through my pockets?" I scoffed. "Because I can for one and for two I was doing laundry!"

"This some shit that gotta do with what I got going in New York. I was going to take you with me that's why I bought you some clothes and shoes to wear. If you stop being so fucking mad and assuming shit maybe I'll tell you." I sat there with a stupid look on my face, I honestly didn't have a comeback and it made me feel even worse.

"I'm sorry baby, it's just so much going on." I got up on my knees so I could be eye level with him. "Allen's drama and the little thing we got between each other just makes me want to assume the worse. I'm sorry." I kissed his lips wrapping his arms around me myself. "You gone stop doing that shit, you too beautiful to be insecure." He pecked my lips making me smile, plus he was right.

"I know you took that $500 out my pocket too, with your stealing ass." He smacked my booty hard making me groan. "Ouuch!" I hit him rubbing my booty. "What's yours is mine, your money included." I fixed the collar on his shirt smiling cheesy.

"You gotta work for my money." He sat back in the chair I had near my bed. "And how I'm do that?" I said flirting with him. "How bout this, you shake that ass for me and slow grind. Three songs for each dance and I'll give you 3k."I laughed. "3k as in $3,000?" He nodded his head making me smirk. "That's a bet." He dug in his duffle bag pulling out a huge stack of money. My mouth watered and I could've sworn my clit jump a little. I see why strippers take this shit serious.

I hooked up my phone to my stereo, I decided to start off slow so I played Tank-when we, I slowly walked towards him circling around his chair. I got in front him dropping low between his legs smoothing my hands down his crotch. He bit his lip running his fingers through my hair. I turned around grinding in his lap twerking a little bit. The music gave me a perfect rhythm and set the vibes off bat.

I bent over letting him see my ass all in his face. I made my ass clap watching money fly over me. I laughed to myself sitting in his lap slow grinding. Our bodies were so lose that it didn't make any sense. The sexual tension was definitely there. He tried touching me but I popped his hand away. "You gone have to give me some more money for that baby." I got up taking my shirt off showing the sexy bra I had on with my firey, hot red thong.

I stood up in front of him twirling my hips, hypnotizing him with my fat ass. He smacked my cheeks with one hand throwing me some more money. The song came to a slow end making me stop. "So how was that for the first song." I turned around facing him. He was in another world letting me know he liked that shit.

"It was good. How about I add another thousand to take your bra off." He rubbed my booty resting his head on my stomach. I was killing this man with this whole 'no sex' thing. "Deal, but next song after this." He nodded his head leaning back in the chair. Pandora switched it over to Future- freak hoe, I knew this was going to be some shit.

The beat dropped making me twerk my ass, and drop in low for him. I felt him stick a few bills in my thong but this ass never stopped. I hit the splits shaking my ass. "Damn girl." He smacked my ass making a few dollars rain over me. I got on all fours arching my back and twerking.

I could feel his eyes glued to my ass and the little pussy I did have showing from the thong. "Go head then! You a bad bitch." He encouraged it making me bouncing my ass a little harder. He pulled my panties to the side but I pulled them back over my pussy laughing.

"That's another K daddy." I wiggled my ass sexily getting in his face. "Damn, you took all the money I made today." I laughed taking that as 'yes' I'll pay you. I shook my ass in his lap and bounced up and down, he gripped my hips pulling me down.

"You can't handle me huh?" I smirked cockily rubbing his hands all over my body. I bent over again with my ass in his face making it clap. "Fuck." He groaned pulling my panties to the side. I wasn't going to cap like my pussy wasn't wet, her being near his face was just enough to get it jumping.

"Pretty ass pussy." He mumbled smacking my ass. The song ended making me sit back up. "Any song requests?" He shrugged his shoulders. "You the DJ, Im just paying." He lit him a blunt sitting back in the chair.

I put on Jaquees Ft. Kirko Banks- t-shirt&panties. I knew Rodger's ass wasn't going to last through this song and honestly I don't think I was either.

"Stand up." I commanded making him do as I say. I slowly approached him not breaking eye contact. I turned around grinding against him as he held onto my hips. I slid down slowly swinging my long hair around.

"Damn, I can't do this shit no more." He picked me up dropping me on the bed crawling between my legs. I laughed wrapping my legs around him. "Lets go to New York after the club, so we can figure this out. Or you can just continue to suffer." He nodded his head kissing me. "Ight. We'll leave first thing after the club, I just need to make a few calls."

Some short teasing, i didn't realize how much i typed until I strolled Lol. Hope you're enjoying,

& y'all don't be on here Capp'n like y'all don't be blowing shit out of proportion😂 Im writing REALISTICALLY i'm not gone make Camila no cool all the time ass woman

COMMENT&VOTE 😘🔥

excuse mistakes..