The Day Before

Camila's hair in MM😍

Aaah fucckkk!" Allen screamed holding onto my hand for dear life making me laugh. "Bitch shut up and take that tattoo!" "Girl fuck you!" He yelled at Amari making me get stomach cramps for laughing. "This can't be good for the baby." I placed my hand on my stomach trying to cool off on my laughing fit. We were out and about getting stuff ready for tomorrow. Next we were getting waxed, I wasn't doing it because Rodger liked a little hair. He didn't wanna spread my legs and look at a baby's bottom.

Duke was still young so he still was into all that stuff so Amari was getting hers done. "I wish I could get a tattoo. Rodger's getting him a few today." They looked at me sideways. "Where at baby? The man barely has space." I laughed rolling my eyes. "He was enough room on his back to get whatever it is. He said it's something special." I smiled figuring it was Ari's name and she was going to love that.

"Alright, all done." The guy rolled his chair back giving him the mirror. We looked at it smiling, he had a huge rose on his ass. "Danny's gonna love that." He blushed rolling eyes. "Girl he better, all this pain I've endured." He got up paying the man.

"Wait! I want to get my tongue ring changed out." "I almost forgot you had that shit, why you took it out?" I shrugged. "After Rodger started coming around I didn't need him getting no ideas in his head because you know what they say about girls and this." I pointed at my tongue. "But I know when I suck his dick it'll be more than fun." Both of them laughed but Amari cringed a little. "You gone have to excuse me talking about your brother, it's just so easy." I laughed.

I sat down in the chair after getting the purple tongue ring I wanted. The hole was a little closed so he was going to have to reopen it. I held the napkin under my mouth as he poked. I squinted my eyes feeling a lone tear come out. "Done." I held my tongue out wiggling it around, the guy laughed at me. "Love your hair by the way." "Thank you." I gave him a friendly smile. "And the hoe is back." Allen joked making me laugh. "Girl just for my man, you can't get mad boo. That's the fifth compliment today. You were the one who did it sis."

We walked out of the shop joking and laughing about stuff. "Y'all we really leave tomorrow morning. I still haven't packed." Amari said shaking her head. We were all taking one van there and back just for bonding purposes. "Y'all know who Rom bringing yet?" Me and Allen shrugged. "Girl somebody that he know down here, we not even sure."

We all got inside of Allen's car. "Anywhere else ladies?" "Home to my man, my feet are killing me." Amari was blowing up more than me but then again she was further along. My shirts where getting tight no doubt that's why I stuck to half of Rodger's shirts. "How's your baby Camila? Your ass is getting fat." I gasped hitting his arm. "No I'm not! Am I?" They both looking at me slowly nodding their heads.

"I don't feel too big, but the baby's fine. I'll be three months when we come back from the trip." "And I'll be six next month." The pregnancy was kicking Amari's ass foreal. Her hair was coming out just a little, feet were fat, and she had more back problems than an old man. But then again that was so me with Ari, she didn't hold back on kicking my ass that's why I thought it was a girl.

"So you still have the fireworks at your house? I want us all sitting outside watching them and popping the small ones at the men." I laughed imagining it already. "Yes girl I do, I need to pack them all into my suitcase when I make it back home which is in a few seconds."

Allen parked the car in front of Duke's building, "I love you guys." She hugged our necks. "We love you too, be safe." She closed the door waving bye.

"So tomorrow is the day you finally reveal this guy." He smiled pulling up to a red light. "Yes and I'm so nervous about it, I don't know what to think. He's gonna make a good impression I know for sure but it still gives me butterflies." I laughed nodding my head. "Girl mama is just starting to really like Rodger and you know dad is team him. I never really got to meet Rodger's dad but his mom likes me."