Midwife

Tamra in MM

"This shit gone be crazy, I was watching videos on youtube on how this shit gone go down. We both finna be in this little ass kitty pool together."

Me and Rodger were out and about getting little nick-nacks for the house. "Yeah, so I can beat yo ass every time a labor pain comes." We both chuckled. I really liked elephants for my living room area. I ordered pillows from amazon and I knew Ikea had this perfect elephant statue that stood about six foot and was rose gold. That was going to be perfect for the middle of of my walk in right before the living room.

"We need towels for the guest bedroom; small and big. We need soap, laundry detergent, rugs for all bathrooms, some more plates won't hurt, but they have to be Thanksgiving plates. I really wanna get a rief or is that doing too much? At least some more candles, orange and grown cups would go cute on the table this year. We need a new crockpot and bowls for other things, and-."

Rodger covered my mouth making me look up at him. "Baby calm down." He took his hand away from my mouth making me laugh. "I'm sorry baby, it's just so much going on." I shook my head pushing my hair back. "I know but you got this, we can get all of that later. We just gone focus on the bathroom and then the other shit come later. Thanksgiving 25 days away." He massaged my shoulders making me feel like a crazy person.

••••

"Okay, the midwife should be here in twenty minutes. Everything looks good, I'm so excited." I smiled looking around at the table. It wasn't much, just finger food while we conversate on the baby.

"You get excited over the smallest things, sit down and take a chill pill Ari number two!" I flipped him off making him laugh. "I'm just glad I'm getting some shit done before I go back to work. I have a few weeks there then they're gonna let me leave for the baby. I'm lucky if I even get to rest in between."

"Look man.." He took a seat next to me pulling me close. "You got this, I'm be here for you girl. This New York shit only temporary. I just need enough to make sure we live comfortable forever." He kissed my forehead making me barely smile. It sounded good but who truly got out when they wanted to? Rodger could sell me these dreams but I knew he wasn't gonna stop. It was in the nigga DNA to do bad shit.

The doorbell rung making me pop up out my seat.

I swung the door open welcomed by this tall, thick woman with a nice smile. "Hi, I'm Tamra; your new midwife." She held her hand out and I gladly accepted it letting her come in the house. "I'm sure you know my name already, here's my fiancé Rodger."

"Wassup." Rodger shook her hand wrapping his arm around me. "Hi." She smiled following us to the couch. We sat down watching her shuffle through the papers.

"Well Camila, it's my honor to be apart of such a big deal in your life. I'm happy that you chose me and you won't be disappointed. On this paper I just wrote the basics we will be doing until the baby gets here." She slid it over to us making Rodger grab it and read it over. "We'll start walking up and down the steps after Thanksgiving, a few curl ups won't hurt if you are capable, breast feeding properly if that's what you choose, the breathing techniques to help you through the water birth..."

I nodded my head trying to keep up with her from the list. Rodger nudge me making me look upside his head. He slid his finger over his eyebrow pointing at hers, slowly I looked up immediately looking down to keep from laughing. "It's thick as fuck." Rodger mouthed making me put the paper over my face. He was so mean, and everyone thought it was me.

He nudged me again but I ignored the hell out of him which only made him grab my side. I laughed making her look up at me, "sorry. I just thought about something." I cleared my throat feeling introuble. I stuffed some cheese in my mouth to help me out.

"And Dad if you would like to be in the pool with her then that's fine." He nodded his head in a 'duh' motion. "Of course." I smiled. The nigga didn't have a choice, he was going to see what he created. We created.

"Are there any more questions?" I shrugged looking at Rodger.

"Yeah.. after the baby when can we have sex again?" "Rodger!" I pushed his arm shaking my head. Ms. Tamra laughed doing the same. "Six weeks, it wouldn't hurt to wait a little longer because some women are very fertile afterwards. Might end up with another." She chuckled. "Well we just gone end up with another." He swung his long arm around my neck.

Tamra peeped my "yeah, okay nigga" face making her laugh. "I can tell I'm love working with you two." She gathered her things up making me look confused. "You didn't want to stay longer? You are going to be here for a while so you might as well get familiar with the house."

"Oh, yes!" She nodded her head laying all her things back on the couch.

I led the way walking to my kitchen since that's what was near. "This is so nice and spacious, good for making your meal plans." I nodded my head smiling. "Yeah, about that.. can I break these meal plans?" I asked quietly making Rodger hating ass smack his lips. "No." She giggled. "Not if you want your body back in tip top shape." I slowly nodded walking down our hallway.

"Here's the guest bedroom that I'll be storing the baby's things in. Might even give birth in here." I shrugged not knowing between here or the living room. Ari wanted to watch but I think that'll be a little too much for her. Plus mama wasn't biting her tongue or putting money in no jar.

"This is perfect. Meditations in the morning before and after the walking. You have everything together girl." I popped my imaginary collar making her laugh.

I turned around to lead them back to the living room hearing her and Rodger joke around. It was nothing but the corny jokes he'd try to spit me then get mad when I don't laugh. At least somebody was around who did.

"So that's the basics so far." Her laughing got louder and louder making me turn around. "This man is crazy!" She laughed some more grabbing his shoulder. "He not all that funny." I grabbed his hand pulling him to me. Her face turned cold all of a sudden rubbing me some type of way.

She straightened up putting her smile back on her face. "Well it was nice meeting such a beautiful couple, it'll be a pleasure being around." She grabbed her things walking to the door where we followed her.

"Goodbye Ms. Tamra." I sarcastically smile shutting the door.

"Damn, rude self." Rodger scrunched his face up making me laugh. "Boy shut up, I've been with your ass a year now and you not that damn funny." I scoffed folding my arms. "Aw, da baby jealous." He placed his hands on my hips twisting me around teasing me. "Boy whatever." I pushed his arms away making him laugh.

"I wish I could put a bag over your head so no other females would look your way." "I can't help it, the chicks dig me." He flopped down on the couch smiling big. "Okay big poppa, maybe you can get one of them to cook for you tonight." I turned around about to walk off but he pulled me down into his lap.

"Stop playing with me." He grabbed my face giving me a juicy kiss.

"You still got it going on, pregnant and all. I see the way them niggas look at you in the office. They be mugging when I bring you food but they ain't gone do shit." He tickled my thighs making me bend over laughing.

"So they be looking?" I asked getting up from his lap doing a little 360 making him laugh. "Yeah they do, but you mine. Forever and always girl."

So today we met the midwife, harmless laughing? Or will this be a future problem? Or will I flip the whole script some way and make you assume crazy shit?🤔😂

COMMENT&VOTE 🔥😘

excuse mistakes....