Going Home

I watched Ari in the yard playing smoking a much needed blunt with Rom. Camila was at work and I was on daddy duty again but I didn't mind it. She was fun to be around, I loved my baby.

"So you telling me I gotta fly back? Tonight?" I shook my head massaging the bridge of my nose. "Yeah man. I don't want to leave either but Jessica been missing since yo shit came up missing. Ain't no fucking coincidence this bitch skip town." I knew Rom was right but I knew I was going to catch hell for Camila.

"Fuck man." I passed the blunt thinking. "I'm kill that bitch. I mean choke that hoe man." Gerom laughed at me but I was deadass. "You gone get back to your family in no time man. Josh got the address, this bitch not moving a muscle. I got people watching her." "Look man, I appreciate it foreal." He nodded his head.

"Camila finna get off and I'm go pick her up, try to smooth this shit over with a fancy dinner or some." Rom chuckled passing me the blunt. "What man?" "Look at you, caring about feelings and shit." I laughed rubbing my head. "Man shut up!"

"Aye man, I'm just saying she got you doing soft shit bro. I seen you out there with a tea cup in your hand nigga." He busted out laughing while I sat there mugging his ass. "Nigga fuck you." I walked away going to get Ari.

"C'mon baby, we about to go get your mama then I'm drop you off with Allen." She nodded her head jumping in my arms. I smiled on the inside, this the new shit that I lived for. I unlocked the car putting her in the back and strapping her in. "I want you to stay forever and ever!" She wrapped her little arms around my neck making me mentally cuss. I knew I was going to be in deep shit after today but I tried to make the best of this.

I hopped in the car pulling out the driveway.

"Daddy, today I had fun with you. The tea party was amazing and I have to tell mommy." I scoffed turning my music up on her ass. She didn't realize how hard it was to talk to a damn teddy bear like it's alive or some shit.

When I touched down I was going straight for Jessica's neck. I took this bitch off the streets, she was making chump change compared to me. I knew she wasn't the sharpest pencil in box so this bitch was working with somebody. Jesus did right by dropping half his product off cause I was running low because of this bitch.

I pulled up to the building looking at all the fancy suits and shit. This was going to be me in a few years, making clean money.

"Mommy!" I looked up seeing Camila's fine ass walking down the steps. I frowned seeing that nigga from the club laughing all in her face. His goofy ass didn't understand from last time I see. I sat in the car trying to keep my composure but she was tryna get away and he wasn't letting her.

"I'm be right back, ight?" She nodded her head not paying attention. Little girl took over my phone watching youtube. I got out the car walking up the steps, it didn't take long for Camlia to spot me. Her face relaxed smiling at me.

"Wassup man?" I came from behind him catching him off guard. "Wassup?" He raised his eyebrow then looked at Camila. "What y'all up here laughing about?" Camila touched my arm trying to pull me back but I didn't budge. "Just something that happened at work, nothing serious." He chuckled so I mocked him, sarcastically chuckling.

"Baby let's just go." She wrapped my arm around her side pulling me along as me and dude mugged each other. I pointed my two fingers at his head laughing before turning around.

"Wassup man?" I asked stopping her at the car. "Nothing Rodger, he's a little flirty but you didn't have to do him like that." I felt a little offended she was defending this nigga but I had to admit I did jump the gun. What's mine is mine for a reason and you don't fuck with that. "Ight, my bad but don't have him smiling all in your face." I pulled her close kissing on her making her giggle. "Not in front of these people." She blushed turning her little cheeks red. "Man fuck them." I picked her head up with my hand giving her a meaningful kiss squeezing her ass.