Why Am I here?

I woke up in a room with a single light swinging side to side. I called myself getting free but the restraints around my wrist and feet prevented that. My shirt was damn bloody and my head felt like it was pounding.

"So I see you're awake." The clicking of the woman's heels drove me nuts as she got closer and closer. She grabbed my chin and I was looking up at my worst nightmare, my sister; Sheli...

"Oh don't look so surprised baby brother, you should've known I was coming to collect on your sweet ass." She laughed smoking her cigarette that I'm surprised hadn't kilt her yet. "W-why am I here?" I jerked my hand still failing to escape this hell hole. "Bobby .. Bobby .. Bobby, dad always said you were the soft one! You had one mission and that was to get in good with Allen, screw his gay ass as much as you needed, get in good with the family, and deliver Rodger's head on a fucking platter!" She screamed making me jump.

"You knew I couldn't do that Sheli! I loved Allen too much for that! You placing him in my shop was where you fucked up at, that's not on me!" It was true, Allen was supposed to be information but the man was too good to me to use in that way. I knew Rodger before Camila even had an idea on who he was. My sister forced me to work with her and try to figure out his moves but he was too slick.

"I got fire on my ass right now from Artyom, he's threatening to kill you Bobby!" She actually sounded sympathetic for the first time in her life. "I've never been a fan of that Russian son of a bitch anyway! To hell with him!" I screamed to the top of my lungs praying he was somewhere watching. "Don't grow balls on me now brother." She laughed taking a seat in front of me.

"You're gonna try your damn hardest to get back with Allen or else we will kill you. In the next few weeks we'll let you go on to being the gay ass prick you are but don't try anything." She pressed down on my neck moving her two fingers around. I felt something solid and small in my neck making me freak out. "What the fuck is that?!"

"It's a kill switch you dumb ass, you fuck up anytime and I'll hit the button myself. This is very important to us Bobby, real big fish you're ass isn't use to dealing with. Kiss Allen's ass so much and make him feel like a queen then make him squeal.." She smiled laughing like the crazy bitch she was.

"Why are you so sure that I would do that? What's stopping me from walking out here and calling the cops?" She laughed even harder. "Because you're not stupid Bobby, you've been out the game but not long enough to pull a jack ass move like that. You know we have insurance." She pulled out her phone showing Kesha sitting on the couch folding clothes.

"That baby is growing my God, I'd hate for it to not develop." I lashed out at her making her back away laughing. "Slow down there partner. She and the baby will live as long as you do as we say."

"And how long is that?" I said through gritted teeth trying my best to swallow the pride I had. "Hmmm a month." I looked at her crazy, "that's impossible! Allen would never and if he did we wouldn't be that close for me to know Rodger!"

"Well I suggest you find ways around that goddamnit! I'm tired of hearing these fucking excuses Bobby, Im trying to save your sorry little life here man!" She put her cigarette out storming out of the room slamming the door.

I shook my head crying from the current circumstances I was in. Rodger's been killing Artyom's soldiers left to right that's why they feared the man. He sent his best men only to watch them be slaughtered or coming back wounded with messages from Rodger. There was no way I was going to set Allen's heart up again to be broken.

I'm sure I couldn't break it now because he was with that Danny guy. I looked around the room and not even a window was in sight. My feet were bare and beat up from whatever I've endured.

The door cracked open slowly catching my attention. "Hello? ..." I tried looking around the door but it was hopeless at this point.

"Don't rush me." I cringed just hearing his voice making him laugh. "Artyom." I looked up at him in his million dollar suit he never got dirty. Artyom was just a pretty boy with a lot of man power behind him. "Yes .. it's me in the flesh.." He put the cigar between his lips dusting off the seat with a napkin before sitting down.

"So I hear life hasn't been treating you right lately." He laughed looking me up and down. "Artyom don't bullshit me, your bitch already told me the plan." He looked taken back but this was no shocker, I hated Sheli's guts since we were able to talk to each other. She was such a bully and a bad ass, consequences seemed not to come her way. "Well if you know everything I'd advise you to watch your mouth son, we don't want that kill switch to go off early." He winked crossing his legs.

"Do you at least know where Rodger's laying his head at night? I sent my best two to his bitch's house but they didn't quiet come back alive!" He yelled slamming his hand on the table not scaring me. "I've only done hotels, his place, and mine whenever I could. Do you guys seem to forget that I had a wife before this shit!?"

"Do you see that we don't give a fuck? Kesha was fucking Trey from the office any fucking way!" I froze not knowing what to say. "Kesha isn't this good little wife, she plays with fire too." He chuckled shaking his head at me.

"So I strongly advise you to save your own ass and to hell with all this love shit!" He stood up buttoning his suit back up and just like that he was gone. I was tired of putting myself last anyway in shit like this. Allen was way too smart to just let me in and if he was even smarter, he'd never answer the phone.

Sooo we finally really meet Sheli & Artyom🤣, they really Crazy people relationship goals 😂. Will Bobby turn and go after Rodger? Will Rodger even let him get that close? Would Allen open up to him again?

This next part will be longer which is what you guys asked for which means I honestly won't be publishing for a little while but enjoy ❤️

COMMENT&VOTE 😘🔥

excuse mistakes..