Tonight's THE night

I was in the bathroom cooling myself off before everything was going to get done. Rodger was just chilling watching Tv like this was normal. My blood was pumping and it felt crazy to know I was about to commit a deadly sin.

I zipped my black Nike tracksuit up making sure I was straight one last time. I flushed the toilet just so he won't be so suspicious when I walked out. "You ready?" He asked twisting silencers on the guns loading them in a bag right along with some more shit I didn't want to question.

"As I'm ever be, when is Mo pulling up?" "He should be pulling up in a minute, look if you ain't ready then you can lay your pretty ass back in bed and wait for me to come back." I rolled my eyes laughing. "No, if you riding so am I, I'm tired of feeling helpless plus these bitches deserve it." He nodded his head looking at me with a grin. "What?"

"I done turned you into a killer." I laughed but on the inside it was true. My parents, Ari, and Cassity were already sleeping so this was going to be a smooth get away.

"Mo, Duke, and Gerom just hit me up, they outside." He grabbed the bag and my hand creeping down the steps and soon enough out the back door.

They were posted up outside of the truck smoking a blunt. I felt like the sore thumb that stuck out. "Wha-what she doing?" Mo leaned up pointing at me. "Man she riding with." "Nigga what you mean she riding with us? Nah man." I looked Gerom up and down making him look away. "Don't you got some Basketball Wives to watch or some shit?" Rodger was finna get his ass but I pushed him back. "Man let her fucking ride, we all know how good revenge feels cause I know William ass is mine." Duke laughed passing his blunt to Mo.

"Look motherfuckas I'm just as capable as y'all are so don't make this shit a problem. These bitches put my life in danger and my son's life. You think I'm just sit back and let it play out? Nah I'm good, so get your asses in this truck and let's go handle some shit." They all looked at me quietly and shocked. I pushed Mo big ass out the way getting in the truck with Rodger right behind me.

"Did you run her in on what's gone happen yet or did you forget to mention that too?" Rom was a little salty and I understood why because he looked at me like a little sister but this shit wasn't happening without me. "Nah I ain't tell her cause it's a change in plans." "What changes man?" Mo whipped the car around going the back way off of lighted streets, I noticed.

"We know for sure these motherfuckas held up at Amari old crib which is perfect cause it's in the woods and shit. I was thinking Duke slide in through the back and let us in. We get them motherfuckas while they sleep, drag them downstairs and kill them slow." Everybody nodded their head agreeing.

"You sho you up for this?" Rom turned around asking me. "Yes nigga, ain't no fucking choice." I had to do this shit, it wasn't no way I was missing out on this.

William was a bitch made nigga from the start that hid behind his real estate money and alcohol addiction. Drica was a money hungry bitch that didn't give a fuck how she got it as long as she got it. Both of those motherfuckas teamed up and tried to kill the closet thing I had to a sister. He rapped her, they beat and tortured her for crying out loud and they wasn't getting away with it anymore.

Paige, I just wanted to see that bitch gone simply because she was working with the enemy and tried to set my man up once she seen it wasn't going to be a them. Ty, I was going to package wrap that bitch, I wanted her to feel everything.

"You straight?" Rodger gripped my hand making me feel better. "I am now." I leaned over pecking his lips making him smile.

"Ain't no fruity shit going on in the murder van, all gangsta shit only." Mo turned up his Fredo Bang making me laugh.