Letting it ALL out

I woke up on the uncomfortable ass coach yawning and holding my back. I sat up throwing the covers to the side because this was some bullshit.

The way she just flipped the script on a nigga had me feeling played. Had me get on one knee for what? Rejection? That shit didn't feel good, I was pass trying all I wanted was her and she couldn't see that. I was tired of spending money on hotels when I gotta house and a bed I could be in. I was tired of not waking up to her in the morning or getting Ari ready for school.

I heard noises from upstairs making me look up. It was her coming down the stairs, she looked at me then away like I wasn't even here. I watched her from a distance move around the kitchen in her robe. She knew what she was doing walking around half naked.

I seen that she was making breakfast making me stand up and walk over where she was. I stood in the middle still watching her move around me like I was the ghost from Christmas fucking pass.

"Stop playing with me man and tell me wassup." I grabbed her arm before she could go back to the stove. "Ain't nobody playing, you didn't get what you was coming for, you can leave now." She snatched her arm away from me making me look her upside the head.

"What did I come for Camila?" She shrugged. "You tell me, you had all day to come over here and you choose late at night. You was going to catch me in a vulnerable position and do what you do best."

"Ain't nobody using your little ass for sex, if that was the case as soon as you showed me I wasn't getting none I would've dipped. But nah I fucking stayed to put up with you." "You don't have to put up with me nigga and I promise you that!"

"I didn't mean it like but you acting like I fucked the bitch, kissed the bitch, and gave her a ring!"

"You might as well! You just don't understand how that shit made me fucking feel, like you never loved me from the start. All that just brought up the time you cheated, bitches putting kids on you and now this nigga? Why are you so fucking stupid?!" She pushed me back so hard almost making me fall.

"And I apologized for that too! I can't undo the past, I wish but I can't. You never stepped out on me so I know this hard for you." I tried grabbing her hand but she pushed it away. "I should've cheated on your ass when I had the chance to." She turned around heading up the stairs but I grabbed her pulling her back down. "Just what the fuck you mean?" She smirked.

"Do you not know how many niggas wanted me before you? That was making fucking bank in offices and not slinging drugs that could potentially get us caught? I thought about cheating on your dumb ass a few times for what you did to me." At that point I wanted to smack the fire out of her making me walk away.

"Nah nigga you wanna talk, so let's fucking talk! Let's talk about how you get to do what you want and I can't. This pregnancy the only thing holding me back from showing you how evil I could be. But trust, you'll never get the chance of doing me like this anymore. I don't want any more kids from your lying, cheating ass!"

I counted down from ten mentally trying to keep my hands from wrapping around her throat. The shit she was saying was hitting a fragile wall.

"How would you feel if I gave this pussy to someone else? Or cook and have another nigga well fed with a smile on his face? Have him around here doing shit you should've done a long time ago. You don't see that you got a good woman and you're turning her into something you'd hate to be around. I could make your life hell Rodger but I'm too busy being a dumb bitch and staying with you."

"You act like I meant to hurt you the way I fucking did. I slowed down a lot being with you and if you feel like fucking a nigga gone make you feel better then do that shit. And once you done you won't have an ounce of breath in your body, you or that nigga! If I didn't love your stupid ass I'd bluntly tell you everything and not take my time out and consider your feelings! Im not saying excuse every fucked up thing I done to you but you still here, so that mean it's love somewhere. Just stop acting like you don't think about a nigga cause I know I think about you, all the time."