Hello, Bobby

Since the whole blow up will Allen a few months ago I've gotten better with expressing myself. Kesha still tried pulling me in every direction and I hated to lead her on. Truth is, I loved men and that was something she wasn't going to understand and never will. She was five months pregnant and we were having a little girl. I was happy and seen a bright future for me and my child.

I was in the shop doing what I usually did making sure people got things together for the customers. Sometimes I would look over at Allen's old station imaging him smiling, gossiping, tripping over cords. I laughed shaking my head.

"Hey Mr. Shoemaker, I got a client coming in for a haircut. Do you have those sound proof clippers? These annoy me." Kayla came up to me complaining already and it was barely three in the afternoon. I opened my drawer giving her a new set, "now hold onto these with your life." She smiled nodding her hand walking off.

"Bobby! Hello!" One of my lifetime friends; Chad came in for a shampoo and condition, and to get his ends clipped. "Wassup man? How's the dancing?" He was gay just like me but he was more downlow with it, he wasn't afraid to tell you his sexuality but you wouldn't catch that he loved men. "It's going great, we have a competition going on in a few more days. I've been pulling my damn good hair out trying to get shit together." I laughed putting his head back into the sink.

I wet his hair with the warm water squirting some shampoo in my hand. "So Bobby, how's life after marriage?" I exhaled sharply not knowing how to answer, I was divorced but it surely didn't feel like it. "It's cool, something to get use to that's for damn sure. After the baby shower we had to end it because we knew it was all fake love. After she found out about Allen she hasn't been right." He nodded his head covering his eyes with the towel.

"Have you seen or talk to Allen? I loved the guy, very outgoing and had you being yourself." I got quiet rinsing the shampoo out his long hair. Before I could think of something to say, Kayla brought in her client sitting him in Allen's old chair.

"Hello chocolate." Chad smiled making me look at him funny. "You can see the man?" I laughed shaking my head. "Girl I can feel a fine man walk in the room and from my senses..." He leaned up looking at the guy smiling, "I was right." Kayla and the man got along quiet well letting me know they were friends or associates. I rubbed the leave in conditioner in Chad's hair leading him to sit underneath the blow drier but I placed it on slow dry. "I'll be back in thirty minutes.." He nodded his head grabbing a magazine.

I walked back to my station cleaning up the few things left out and dirty.

"Allen is amazing, I'm looking forward to this relationship whenever he decides he wants one.-" I eased dropped on the conversation not believing my ears.

"Honey Allen is going to love you, I'm sure he'll come around .. he's just been hurt a few times."

I quickly stacked the bottles and put the combs back in their right places going to my office. I couldn't believe they were talking about my Allen. I picked my phone up looking at Allen's name in my contacts debating if I should text or call. A text could be left unread but a phone call could be completely ignored. So I decided to do both..

I called and it ringed and ringed going to voicemail, surprisingly he didn't have my number blocked. I went to our messages trying to think of something to say.

Me: I know I'm the last person you want to talk to but I just want to check in on you. Make sure you're doing good.

I sat my phone down feeling a knot in my chest, I was slowly getting over Allen but he quickly got over me. Not like I could really blame him but damn that was pretty fast. Ieft out my office going back into the salon seeing Kayla and whoever her friend was laughing and talking.

"Sir, .. this is Danny." I struggled to smile shaking his hand about to say my name but he stopped me. "Oh, I know exactly who you are." He leaned back in his seat looking me up and down. "And what exactly do you mean by that?" I folded my arms giving him the same crooked ass look. "I know what you did to Allen and that's real fucked up man but if you insist on hiding that your gay! Then I guess that's on you buddy." He snatched the cape from around his neck standing up. I looked at Kayla who had the exact same shocked face as me.

"What me and Allen had is none of your damn business and you're surely not going to disrespect me in my own shop." I got in his face sizing him up and down.

"Man back the hell up, I'd hate to embarrass you in front of your folks." He pushed me and reflexes made me punch him in the face. Everybody stood around shocked at we fought going at it.

He bust my lip upper cutting me in my rib cage. I punched him in his jaw twice making him stumble back. "That's enough!" Kayla screamed breaking us up and of course we couldn't hit her. "Look around!" She harshly whispered making me do just that. Everyone had their phones out, looking disappointed, or laughing. I shook my head as Kayla pushed Danny out of my shop.

•••
I made it home with a swollen lip and a bruise on my rib cage. My condo was small but it was working for now until I got something better. I took my clothes off slowly walking up the stairs feeling exhausted. Allen definitely wasn't going to text me back or call and if he did he was going to chew me out.

I flipped on my bedroom light feeling my heart pound out of my chest.

"We need to talk.." Sheli smirk pointing the pistol at me.

👀OOOO SHIT!👀 Sooo we finally get to meet Sheli's hustling, gold digging ass .. This should be very interesting 😆

COMMENT&VOTE 😘🔥

excuse mistakes...