Set Me free

I rolled over in bed squinting from my painful eye, after everything William was pissed. Of course he would be but I was in a fucked up spot. My mouth was dry from not having any water in almost a week. My ankle and wrist were sore from the handcuffs he had me in.

After that night William beat the hell out of me, knocking me out while he was at it. At this point I didn't even know if I still had a baby living in me. I started to cry even though it was so painful to do so. "Shut up bitch!" I jumped looking around the room until I seen Will in a chair drinking his life away. "You shouldn't be crying about shit. I gave everything to your ungrateful ass and I get this? Yeah I cheated first .. what's the big deal? You were supposed to still be good to me!" He yelled making me scoot back on the bed. "You so fucking stupid! Stupid! Stupid!" He slung the alcohol on me with each word making me cry. "Lay your ass back."

He slurred his words climbing on the bed. "Noooo!" I screamed kicking him away from me, all I had on was a t-shirt I'm sure he put on me. "You wasn't scared to spread your legs for that other nigga." He forced my legs open making me scream for my life. "Shut up!" He smacked me in the face making me hush. He pulled his pants down at pulled my shirt up. I sobbed feeling disgusted, the same feeling I should've felt sleeping with two different men.

He pushed himself inside of me easily letting me know he's been doing this shit. I cried and thought about killing this nigga twenty different ways with each stroke. He reeked of Henny and was sweaty as hell. "What? I'm not good enough for you!?" He stopped pulling out. I shrugged, "whatever you gonna do, do it because either way it go you a dead man!" I spit in his face meaning every word. He jumped out the bed wiping his face clean before leaving the bedroom.

I sat up looking around the room in a panic for something to free me or at least call for help. I dragged my free leg across the floor for the bat we always kept near our bed. I cried feeling it so close but so far. My heart raced hearing his big ass feet travel up the stairs. I hurried and got back on the bed acting normal or as normal anybody could be in this position.

He was on the phone leaving some hope in my heart. "Help! Help! Please help me!" I screamed to the top of my lungs and he just laughed at me like it was some sick joke. "This is Drica, yeah that waitress you wanted to beat so bad." I rolled my eyes seeping into the bed knowing my life was ending. Duke had to be worried sick about me.

A few seconds later Drica walked in the room hanging up her phone. "Hey baby." She kissed William all sloppy but it didn't phase or hurt me. I just wanted to wake up from a bad dream. "Bitch you something real stupid letting a man like this slip through your finger tips. See me, I'm a ride or die bitch and I knew my place and I also knew you would fold like the weak bitch you are." She tried caressing my cheek but I jerked away from her making her laugh. "Don't act too good now bitch. I know you wasn't when you were swallowing two dicks." They both laughed. "Yeah well Duke's was much bigger and better!" William tried charging for me but Drica held him back.

"Don't let your mouth overload your ass pretty girl." She caressed my thigh making my skin crawl. William grabbed her face practically eating it with his non kissing ass. She fell on the bed near me as William stripped her down. I closed my eyes feeling and hearing the bed rock soon after. Her moans and his cringe ass grunts made me sick to my fucking stomach.

"Don't you want to join?" Drica laughing trying to grab my leg but I moved it away. I rolled over trying to block out the noise thinking about everything else but them. I rubbed my stomach only praying that the Lord spared him or her. I pictured Duke's smile and Travis making me smile a little. I pictured us with a new life with William and Drica dead.

They both finished off with a loud grunt falling on the bed. I got off the bed not feeling that shit at all. Soon after they both where knocked out and it was nothing but God letting me see William's phone sitting near by. I stretched my leg out using everything in me to reach it. "C'mon, C'mon." I mumbled to myself finally grabbing it with my toes.

I unlocked it, dumb ass still had my fingerprint. I called 911 breathing heavy. "911 what's your emergency." She said loud making them both move. I cuffed the phone between my chest and hands trying to minimize the noise level. "Hello? What's your emergency?!" I looked up seeing William and the next thing I felt was a powerful blow to the head.

••••

"Are you sure we doing this shit right?" I asked panting back and forth. "Yes William we are! This bitch went and had a baby on you with some nigga that probably can't even wipe his ass right. I told you not to marry this young ass bitch but you were so in love!" I shook my head. "This is all fucking wrong." I took the keys out my pocket to the handcuffs about to go in the house. "What the fuck are you doing?" She snatched the keys away from me. "We are looking at fucking kid napping charges, you looking at rape! That girl's baby is probably dead because of us so it's only one way she leaving this house. That's burned down with this house!" She harshly whispered.

"Maybe if we let her go now she won't tell." She scoffed laughing. "She is not going to let us live William. I can't go to jail, not now." She placed my hand on her stomach. She was six weeks pregnant.

Oooo Lord shit is going down hill for Amari, is Karma hitting her a little too hard?

COMMENT&VOTE 🔥😘

excuse mistakes..