GH Part 2

I slid on the dress admiring my body in it. Robin wasn't lying when he said that this would fit me well. It was sexy and for sure to make Rodger want to have me later tonight. I slid on a sex, white thong just to irritate him. I sprayed on my perfume and brushed through my hair.

"C'mon girl. We was supposed to been left." He pounded on the door making me roll my eyes. I sat down on my bed putting my shoes on, these were recommended by Robin also. The man knew how to slay.

I swung the door open dropping my jaw and he did the same

I swung the door open dropping my jaw and he did the same. He looked so fucking yummy in his tux and black loafers. "Damn." He looked me up and down like I was a peice of meat. "Thank you." I smirked walking down the stairs with him right behind me like a dog in heat. "Down boy." I mumbled making him chuckle.

Before I could open my door he closed it backing me up to the car. "You think I had you before wait for tonight." He growled in my ear making me want to melt right here. I knew he meant business and tonight was the wrong night to be fucking with him. He opened my door helping me inside, as soon as we got to where we were going I was coming out of these panties.

Slow jams played on the radio and we sat in a comfortable silence riding through the city. I wanted to ask where we were going so bad but I knew he'd give me the run around. He grabbed my hand making me smile, he was hard but soft.

"I'm glad I ran into you again. All this shit happened fast but I wouldn't change it for nothing. You a real one." I smiled nodding my head. "I'm happy that you're back in my life and now you're here for our daughter. That's the best gift, to see her genuinely happy and smiling." He kissed my hand.

After a few more minutes of driving we arrived to this nice restaurant, it had at least five floors. I knew it was nice because I've been here once for business. "This is beautiful." I got out the car looking amazed which I really was. That business trip was at least two years ago. He wrapped his hand around my back guiding me to the door then opening it.

"Right this way Mr. Davis." An older black guy greeted us with two menus in his hand. "Everybody know you huh?" He shrugged making me laugh. The first floor was completely empty making me look a little confused. He pressed the button to the elevator for the fifth floor.

We pasted by the second floor, third, forth, and fifth and all were empty that's when it occurred to me he made it special for us. We walked over to our seats which were by the balcony looking over the city. I had a huge cheesy smile on my face the whole time as he pulled my chair out. The guy sat two bottles of wine down with some rolls and butter.

"What would you like to start the night off with ma'am?" I browsed the menu and everything looked so good. "I'll take the lobster, a medium size steak; well done, and the mac&cheese with sprinkled bacon." Rodger looked at me funny. "What?" I laughed. "You can eat, I like that." He smirked making me blush.

"And for you sir?"

"Just the lobster, and bring her a doggy bag cause she not finishing that tonight." He lightly squeezed my thigh making me jump. The guy laughed at us before leaving with the menus. "That's embarrassing." I mumbled hitting him on the arm. He laughed at me. "C'mon." He scooted his seat back for me to sit on his lap.