Friends.

"I was really thinking about some blue roses sitting at each table during the reception. Blue roses are hard to come by and I'm hard to come by boo." Me, Rodger, Rom, Amari, Duke, and Allen were all sitting outside grilling but I wanted to lay a few ideas on them. I insisted bringing the grilling to Allen but he got tired of staying in bed so he came out. Danny was supposed to come by and have drinks with the guys.

"Don't flatter yourself." I laughed hitting Rodger on his arm. "Boy you know I am, that's why you still here looking in my face." I got all in his face smiling making him do the same thing. "Is that right?" I slowly nodded my head tongue kissing him like no one was around.

"Get a room you two." Allen joked making us stop. "Baby this is our room." I looked around my yard and up at my house making all of them laugh.

"Okay so I really like the idea of our favorite colors together, your black and my gold." They all nodded their head making me smile. "You must had this on your mind for a while?" Rodger joked. "I've had this on my mind since I was pregnant with Ari, I knew I was going to get married but it being you only made it better." He nodded his head blushing.

Ari and Cassity came storming out of the house with Ari screaming and Cassity aiming for her neck.

"Woah! Woah! Woah! What's going on?" Rodger grabbed Ari stopping her from running, she had lipstick in her hand breathing all heavy. "I told this girl not to go in my room and she goes in anyway and takes my pink lipstick! Like what are you doing with lipstick!?" She snatched it away from Ari making Ari damn near jump from Rodger's arms to choke her.

"Hey! Ari you stop that shit right now okay?" i grabbed her down from his arms making her stand to her feet. "Why are you in her room?" "Mama I just wanted to try the pretty colors." "Pretty colors my ass, yeen supposed to be wearing no damn lipstick no way. You ain't grown enough for that." Rodger cut in taking the words from my mouth. Cassity smirk making me shake my head, it was like looking at two sisters.

I sat back down feeling a sharp pain in my back making me hop up. "You okay girl?" Rodger and everyone else looked at me crazy. "Yeah I-I'm fine, a sharp pain that's all. It caught me off guard foreal." I slowly eased down with his help. "Girl wait till these braxton hicks get ahold to your ass." Amari rubbed her stomach. "Girl you must forgot that this finna be baby number two for me? I've been through it all baby I just never had that shit happen to me before." Rodger rubbed my back making me feel a little bit better.

"So how you feel about being a pops again?" Duke asked making him chuckle. "I mean it's cool, we only growing stronger and bigger day by day." He kissed my cheek making me smile, I didn't know why we were so lovey today but we just were. "What about you? First time father and shit."

"Man you know, I'm hanging in there. She moody and shit but it ain't nothing I can't handle." Rodger nodded his head heightening his eyebrows making me feel a little played. "What's all that for?" Allen and Amari laughed.

"You must forgot about shoes?" I shut up remember exactly what it was. "You must forgot about cuts? bleach? This woman was in the closet crying cause she couldn't fit shit and she was hungry." Everyone started laughing making me push him upside the head. Maybe I was a little crazy but this baby boy did it to me. "Okay, I ain't all that crazy so y'all can get off of me!" They all started yelling at me the crazy shit I've done, even Ari's little ass wanted to cut in making me feel some type of way.

"First of all, forget all y'all!" I laughed, "and you two can go back in the house cause this grown folk talk." Cassity and Ari did the walk of shame.

"Let's talk about you Allen." I faced towards him making him smirk, "let's talk about me then boo."

"Ain't you the same one that hid in Ol' dude clothes trying to see if he was sneaking around? Not the closet but clothes boo! Ain't you the same one that hit ya mans with a car before? Ain't you the same one who made a fake profile to catfish your man?" Amari laughed making me snap my neck in her direction cause sis ain't wanna take it there. "And Amari while you talking, you crazy too boo." She shut up real quick but on that ass I was about to go.

"Remember the first time you thought William was doing his dirt and you set the man leg on fire? Thank God the covers were on the bed." She laughed. "Well bitch I don't feel bad for that one." I laughed clasping hands with her. Rodger took my hand back looking at me crazy, "you ain't finna entertain this." I laughed rolling my eyes. "Rodger don't play like you ain't crazy." Everybody got quiet looking at me, even Rom hopped up off the grill to listen.

"Rodger has broke my phones, turned my location on to track me, threaten me like he really with that shit, cut up the thread on my good wig!" Amari and Allen gasp looking at Rodger cause they felt my pain. "I feel like he follows me sometimes too, and I know he called my daddy on me a few times." Rodger couldn't do nothing but mug me cause he knew it was true.

"Damn big bro, you going out like that?" Amari laughed making him feel played. "That shit still don't top what yo crazy ass be doing to me. People just do crazy shit when they in love." He grabbed my hand making me smile, "that still don't change the fact you crazy boo." Everyone laughed including us.

"Now back to this wedding y'all.." I flipped through my folder of ideas.

••••

"I had fun grilling today, too bad your brother or Danny couldn't show." I was sitting in the bed folding everyone's clothes. "Yeah it was cool, and Mo had some shit to handle like usual."

"You always leaving money in your pockets, you must like losing it?" I took the two hundred dollar bills I found so far sitting it on the dresser. "You be stealing!" He pushed my head taking his money. "Boy you can have that little two hundred dollars, you spent way more than that online." I got quiet waiting for him to catch on. "What you mean?" I bust out laughing shaking my head.

"Your son needed clothes." He nodded. "Okay he cool but we don't like you and Ari, we don't even fuck with y'all like that no more." I laughed. "And why is that?" "Cause baby boy gone know the struggle when it comes to spoiled ass women like y'all. I'm tell him not to fall for that shit."

"Boy gone on, you the one who got us use to it in the first place." He laughed flopping down in the bed. "I know, my girls only deserve the best." He kissed me on the cheek making me smile. I flipped on the Tv seeing that the six O'clock news was on.

"My name is Sydney and I'm here with a residence of Shydale housing; Mrs. Mayberry. Now Mrs. Mayberry a tragic thing has happen last night with your neighbor Ms.Parks getting shot with what seemed like bb guns.. Police are just saying kids but you believe it's something else?"

Rodger took the remote control from me turning off the Tv. "We good girl, police right where I want them right along with that snitching ass couple. They got a rude awakening when it's time to leave." I didn't say anything just stared blankly because things were finally winding down thank God.

Ughhhh I feel like I'm dragging this shit so I had to stop before I fell asleep on this part😂 i promise i'll do better next time , but anyways..

COMMENT&VOTE 😘🔥

excuse mistakes...