Confessions.

I was sitting in class day dreaming about the last few months of my life. Shit was so rocky that I'm surprised I made it this far.

Montae was being supportive, after all he caused me this pain. Plus he tried to keep me close so I wouldn't tell, I wasn't blind to the fact. Every time I seen him my skin crawled but I was so confused about that day. He say he got carried away and my dumb ass believed it or I just didn't want to admit I was a victim to rape. I've always told myself I'd never let anyone strip me of that but obviously that wasn't true. How sweet he was being clouded my judgment on what happened that day.

He'd been taking me to my Dr. appointments because of swelling and I didn't know if he was sorry about it or scared.

"Ms. Davis! Do you want to tell the class what's on your mind?" I looked up seeing the entire class looking my direction. "Can I fucking help y'all?" They slowly turned around. "Not with that mouth young lady, you're excused!" I gladly grabbed my shit standing up to leave her classroom. This was my senior year and I knew this wasn't the year to catch attitudes and fuck up but I was tired.

I pulled my phone out texting Taylor to vent right now before I explode. She always knew what to say about situations like this. I just got back on her good side from the falling out in my room. As far as she knows, me and Montae are dead. I felt so bad about lying but truth is, I needed her in my life. She was too good of a friend to me.

The third wing stairway was always the spot to go to if you were trying to be alone. I mean people went back there to get alone time with their partner, kiss, fuck, spit game. It's been too many stories to keep count on the shit but it was my only clear space plus I didn't want principals strolling up on me.

Taylor called me making me hurry up and answer. "Girrrrl!" I huffed before I could even think about telling the story without including Montae. "I'm so stressed Taylor, Mrs. Littlerock kicked me out the class because I was day dreaming and not paying attention to her hot breath ass." We both laughed. "And the doctors say the swelling is going down, Im glad I left that boy alone." I bit my bottom lip waiting on her to say something. "I am too, girl that nigga ain't shit and I still think you should tell Camila, it won't hurt." I nodded my head rolling my eyes.

I cut the corner to the third wing almost getting the wing knocked out my chest.

"Cassity..." Montae said ungluing his lips from some bitch face. Taylor was rambling on and on and I wasn't even paying attention to her.

"Really motherfucka?" I let my backpack fall off my shoulder hitting the floor. "Who is this?" The little white girl asked pointing at me. "The one that's about to beat yo ass up!" I grabbed her by her hair slinging her into the side of the stairway making her ball up. I kicked her in the face making her cry. "Chill Cassity!" Montae scooped me up putting me on the other side of her.

"You need to chill okay? We not together!" I looked at him side ways. "You damn right we not together, count your days bitch!" I yelled spitting at his feet grabbing my bag from the ground.

Camila was going to know about this shit. This just confirmed everything I believed about this nigga, I loved him with everything in me and he does this?

I felt tears threatening to run down my cheek but I blinked them away. That nigga wasn't worth it like my bestfriend said.

•••
I walked in the door seeing Camila move around the kitchen cooking what smelt like Gumbo. You could never go wrong with that especially when it gets cold out.

"Hey cous." I sat my bag on the table catching her attention making her turn around. Poor thing was nothing but stomach, titties, and ass at this point. "Wassup girl, you had a good day at school?" I slowly nodded my head pushing my hair back.

"Cassity please tell me what's wrong, you ain't been talking to me." She looked frustrated and I hate to have her find out on her own and the by the way things were looking, through Taylor.

"Remember that guy Montae?" I felt my heart pound through my chest and drop to my ass. "Yeah, the little nigga that you snuck in the house. Wassup?" She went back to stirring in the pot making this much easier without eye contact.

"H-He raped me." The metal spoon dropped hitting the floor making me jump back. I felt the tears run down my cheek and I couldn't suck that shit up. That was my first time saying it out loud and it broke my heart just hearing it.

"Cassity, no, he did fucking what to you?" She asked with a red face, I knew she was mad. "He did it! I was too scared to tell you because I was so unsure at the time." I shook my head crying. "It's okay, we're going to fix this." She held me tight crying with me. "That nigga ain't gone never touch you or any other girl." I sniffed raising my head from her shoulder.

"Please don't kill him, just let that nigga know to never try that shit again." She slowly nodded her head drying her tears and mine.

"Who else knows about this Cassity? I need to know before I tell Rodger." I shook my head. "Only Taylor, she wants the nigga to pay just as much as I do. I thought he loved me like I loved him so that clouded my judgment. I should've seen that he was no good but the smooth talk always got me." I closed my eyes feeling so dumb for that nigga.

"Niggas will trip you up like that cous, I've been there and done that and don't wanna go back. You love a man so much to the point you forget about yourself. You try to make his ass happy and comfortable despite what you go through and they don't show appreciation. Just slow down while you can boo." She hugged me tight again making me feel better.

So Cassity finally told Camila .. Wonder how Rodger is going to take this though? 🤔 I'm doing three or four more parts to this book before i publish "Juice" then I will get into the second book of this later..

COMMENT&VOTE 😘🔥

excuse mistakes..