Walking On Problems

I woke up from the alarm clock going crazy making me shut it off. After what me and Rodger did last night, I was feeling refreshed foreal. Rodger talking to me about Ty really helped me open my eyes up about some shit. At the end of the day she was Rom's girl and it was only one more day that we had to see her face. Yeah she pushed up on him but after that punch I would hope she got the memo.

Rodger was laid next to me knocked out sleep making me climb on top of him. I rubbed my thumb across his thick ass eyebrows smiling in his face. He looked so peaceful sleeping, he was always a light sleeper when we first met I guess he got comfortable. I felt his dick against my thigh giving me the perfect idea for a wake up call. The hike didn't start until an hour from now so it gave me some time to play. I pecked his lips repeatedly making him shift a little.

I kissed his neck slowly snaking my tongue around his ear. I kissed down his chest feeling his dick jump so my mans was up, Rodger was just not. I stroked his dick licking the small amount of precum off his tip. His eyes fluttered open and without giving it a chance I started sucking his dick like no tomorrow. He laid back on the bed breathing all heavy as I held his balls in my hand.

"Fuck." He groaned sitting up rubbing down my back. I spit on his dick jerking him off with my hand, "come ride this dick." He said in a graspy, sexy ass morning voice. My pussy was already purring for him so I was more than ready.

I slowly slid down on him feeling so relaxed and wanted. He pulled me down on his chest slowly stroking me running his fingers through my hair. My heart pumped hard against his trying to contain my moans. His warm hands caressed my cold body sending chills through me. He went a little faster making me bite down on my bottom lip. "Right there, right there." I moaned in his ear as he gripped my ass. Rodger like slow sex in the mornings unless he was just really in the mood. Laying on top of him, skin to skin always made us feel like we were one.

"Fuck." He groaned lifting his legs up banging me so hard I could feel it in my stomach. "Yesss!" I cried out sitting up. He grabbed my full breast as I bounced up and down hard and fast keeping up. "Damn girl, shit!" He smacked my ass hard shutting his eyes. I opened my legs wide, "Look at me." I commanded watching his hooded eyes open. I played with my slippery clit giving him love faces.

He grabbed both of my knees rocking my body harder against his. "Ooo yes!" I threw my head back in pleasure messing around with my hair. He squeezed my titties sucking one of them while I continued this high ride.

We made eye contact and it was all there for me, this was the man I got to be with forever. The man that I loved and who I'd do almost anything for.

"Ssshit." He pulled me down busting inside of me catching his breath. "That was good." I admitted making him chuckle. "I love you." "I love you too girl." He pecked my lips repeatedly making me blush. I slowly slid his dick out of me getting up walking to the bathroom. We literally had twenty minutes.

••••
I was ready with a fresh face to take this good Ol hike. I had on some shorts, a tank top, and some Nikes. I walked downstairs with a smile on my face because I knew I was about to piss some people off.

"Goodmorning! Wake up! Wake up! Wake y'all ass up!" I screamed to the top of my lungs banging on all bedroom doors. Rodger came down the steps laughing and shaking his head at me but I didn't care. We needed a walk to start the morning off.

Allen and Danny groaned rubbing their eyes walking out the room. They both were ready making me happy, "see at least they knew." Rodger wrapped his arms around me kissing the top of my head. "Girl I told him to get dressed then go back to sleep because we know you don't play about time." I laughed, he knew me so well.