Dinner Kills

We were seated at the table laughing and talking but I couldn't help but to look over my glass at Ty. I couldn't believe sis would even try to come for my man out of everyone's. Yeah she was hitting on Duke but Rodger? Really? She would fold in one day just being in my position.

"You good girl?" Allen leaned over whispering in my ear. "Girl Ty tried to push up on Rodger knowing my name all over that. Literally." He shook his head looking at me shocked. "She must don't know we'll pack this hoe shit tonight and kick her out without a cab." I laughed catching Amari's attention but I couldn't explain to her right now because she was on the whole other side of the table.

"Right.I tried to snatch that synthetic ass wig off her head. Keep playing with me I'll burn that bitch with one of Rodger's blunts." We both laughed trying to keep quiet.

Rodger squeezed my thigh making me smirk and stop my conversation with Allen. "I'm talk to you in a little bit, apparently I'm doing too much." He laughed turning back to Danny.

"Don't be starting nothing." I shrugged my shoulders playing slow. "What you mean?" He pushed his thumb deeper into my inner thigh making me squirm a little. Pain was becoming pleasure for me and he knew that. I cut into my steak dipping it in the A1 sauce eating it. "So Ty, you're enjoying yourself?" Allen asked making me look at his petty ass. Amari was still in the blind making me pull my phone out to text her cause her ass was looking lost.

"It's been good so far, I needed a break like this. Me and Rom have bonded more although it's only been a day." She smiled kissing Rom's cheek. "With other people men too." I mumbled not caring who heard or who felt some type of way.

His grip got a little tighter only making me wetter little did he know and encouraged me to continue. Amari got the message giving Ty the stank eye and I knew it was a wrap. "So that's all you been enjoying huh?" Amari asked giving her the same look as before. "Yes .." She laughed awkwardly.

"Somebody get the girl." I laughed shaking my leg underneath the table. I just imagined jabbing this knife in her and letting Rodger take care of the body. "C'mon girl." Rodger grabbed me up walking me to the back of the party room we had rented out for our dinner.

"What is it?" I asked putting my hands on my hip rocking back and forth. And to be honest it took my all not to rock this bitch at the table. "You know what's wrong, you told me you were gone be straight." I shook my head trying to cool off. "She's leaving, in the morning, that bitch ain't enjoying my pretty fireworks." He laughed at me but I was foreal.

"Ight she can leave in the morning, just chill on that shit." He took my hand walking me back to the table. Everyone grew quiet as Rodger pulled out my seat and I sat down. "What?" I asked getting irritated with all eyes being on me. "Nothing." Amari cleared her throat going back to eat just like everyone else did.

•••
We made it home and I threw my clutch on the table kicking off my shoes. Rodger stayed back with the rest of them being all friendly but I really wasn't in the mood for all that to happen tonight. "I'm beat this bitch up." Amari stood next to me looking just as mad. "Girl I'm trying to send this hoe home tomorrow but I don't know if I can." I was upset but I wanted to prevent anything else happening. The only reason she stayed away from Danny is because he was gay.

She walked in the house before anybody else and I just seen red. "I'm give you a fair fight so kick all your shit off bitch!" I walked up to her making her back up. "Camila.." She trailed off looking lost as everyone else came in behind her.

"Don't call my name, run up baby." I motioned my hand for her to come forward. "Ain't none of this going on." Rodger pushed me back. "I let you on this trip, I made my friend forgive you off the strength of me, I made you feel welcomed and you come off on Rodger bitch?" I asked inching closer and closer.