Teenage Girl

"Goodmorning detective Smith." Rodger handed me my plate smiling all hard making me laugh. "Mm goodmorning Mr. Smith." I gave him a kiss as he climbed in bed next to me.

"You still looking at wedding shit? Did you even sleep last night girl." He tried to take my notebook making me look at him sideways, he backed off. "Yes I am looking for wedding ideas and it's not shit. And of course not I didn't get any sleep, I have a new position today and the witnesses come in today. If they make it in time to point you at the place I'm going to die Rodger." He chuckled swinging his legs back and forth. "I don't get caught Camila that's what you fail to understand, just trust me." He leaned forward rubbing my stomach and everything in me wanted to smack his ass in the face.

"Nooo Rodger!" I pushed his hand away. "You need a plan B if shit doesn't rock how you want it, you have two kids and a wife to think about. A mother, father, future businesses and friends that lean on you." He slowly nodded finally understanding. "I'll get Mo to check everything out and I'll tell him if shit don't go right to kill them." I took in a deep breath nodding my head.

"Do you trust me?" I nodded my head. "Yes I do, but.." He cut me off with his hand, "then shut up dang!" I pushed his head making him fall off the bed laughing. I finished off my pancakes sitting my plate off to the side.

"Cassity and Ari want to get their nails done today and I need a refill." I looked at them and two were broke, one was chipped and split in the middle, just too much going on. "I'm glad cause I'm tired of looking at that color."

"Is you tryna get smacked again?" He chuckled kissing my cheek.

"I'm tryna smack something else." He scooted me down the down crawling between my thighs. "You tryna do something nasty Rodger and I don't have the time. I still gotta get up." He ignored me pulling my shorts off quicker than a bitch could think to shove his hands away. "Baby we already had sex." He stopped playing with me looking at me crazy. "Since when?"

"The day you picked us up from Allen's house." He smacked his lips making me laugh. "Girl that was four days ago, stop playing like you don't want some dick girl." He started playing with my pussy again and I was gooshy making him smirk.

"I want you to suck my dick." He bit his bottom lip kissing on my neck. He was always so blunt with it but it was so sexy to me, plus I haven't gave him any in what felt like forever and he's always head deep in me.

"Lay back then baby." I moaned in his ear making him smile. He got off laying back slowly as I hovered over his body. I kissed and licked down his chest drawing lazy circles with my tongue around his belly button. "Stop teasing a nigga." I ignored him pulling down his shorts just enough so I could see his V line. I twirled my tongue across his hips making him shake on the slick side.

In one swift movement I pulled his shorts all the way down watching his big dick sprang free. "Somebody happy to see me." "You damn right." He licked his lips smiling.

I wasted no time sucking his dick getting it nice and wet. He pushed my head down groaning as I gagged and slurped every inch.

"Ooo fuck girl." He closed his eyes shut boosting my head. I took his dick out of my mouth slowly tapping it on my tongue. His eyes were hooded and he was breathing heavy, I could tell he missed it. I sucked the tip keeping eye contact as he crumbled slowly. I flicked my tongue up and down the vein that was underneath his thick mushroom tip. He gripped my neck which told me I was doing it just right for him.

I went down sucking on his balls and jacking him off.

"Damn girl." He put the pillow over his head but I snatched it away because I needed him to see me snatch his soul. "You like that shit?" I asked deep throating him, his toes curled underneath the white socks and his grip got much tighter. I bobbed my head up and down playing with his balls.

"Ssss fuck!" He pulled out my mouth nutting all over my titties. I smiled wiping my mouth getting up going to the bathroom.

I wiped myself off brushing my teeth too.

"Who taught you all that." He came behind me cuddling up to me. "Myself." I laughed turning around to face him. He laid his head on my chest rocking us side to side in a comfortable silence. "It was that good?" He had his eyes closed nodding his head. "Baby go lay down." I laughed pushing him off of me just a little.

"I'm bout to beat that pussy up girl what you mean?" He smacked my ass tryna act like he had the energy to keep up with me. "Boy boo, you about to beat that pillow up. I sucked ya dick real nice so just go to bed now." He chuckled laying back in bed like I knew he would.

I left out the room shutting the door. I wanted to know what the girls were up to this morning. It looked pretty cloudy out and if it rained I wasn't going to go anywhere.

I walked down the hallway hearing music playing, screaming, and laughing.

I slowly opened Cassity's room door seeing Ari and some guy playing together. "Who the fuck are you?" I barged in the room shoving the little boy against the wall. "Wait! Camila!" Cassity pleaded grabbing my arm, Ari ran out the room going where ever but she knew to move out the way. "Who is this boy in my house Cassity?!" I looked the light skin boy up and down, he had to be at least eighteen.

"My name is Montae, I didn't mean no disrespect!" He put his hands up looking at Cassity for help.

"Yo nigga, what the fuck you doing in my crib?" Rodger came in choking the guy with a blunt in his mouth in his damn draws. "Ca-Cassity invited me over sir, she told me it was cool." Rodger shoved the guy back letting him go.

"When did I tell you this shit was ever cool Cassity?!" I yelled making her cry but I didn't care. Niggas done ran through my house before so any man walking in the door needed to be met by me or Rodger. Especially around our daughter.

"I-I'm so sorry, I just wanted to chill that's all. He's a nice guy, please don't hurt him." She sniffed making me wanna smack her upside the head.

"If I was you I'd bounce before it's too late." He grabbed his backpack making something fall out his backpack. Rodger picked up the gold Magnum packet punching the poor guy dead in his face sending him to the floor. He held his eyes crawling and running out our front door.

"Camila you better fix that girl." He lit his blunt walking off before he strangled her ass but at this point I wanted to also. I couldn't even get mad about him smoking in the house cause at this point I felt like I needed one.

"Cassity what the fuck?" I asked grabbing her arm. "I just really like the guy, I didn't know he would bring that!" I looked in her eyes and it seemed like she was telling the truth.

"Phone." I put my hand out as her face dropped. "Phone Cassity!" I yelled making her slap it in my hand crying. "You'll get it back at the family reunion next time it's gone foreal." I warned walking out of the room. I took a deep breath shaking my head. It felt like having a teenage daughter who was sneaky.

I walked back to my bedroom seeing Rodger laid back rolling up. "You smoked the first one that quick?" "Hell no, the way I'm feeling I'm need two so I gotta roll again." I lightly chuckled and shook my head. "I took her phone." I tossed it in the nightstand flopping down on the bed. "Look at mama go." He cuddled up next to me rubbing belly.

"Yeah, look at daddy go. At least I know what to expect if Ari ever sneaks a boy in." We both laughed. "Nah, I'll shoot that nigga. The only reason I just hit him is because Cassity ain't personally mine."

I shook my head laying back on my pillows, stress wasn't even the word.

Just a little update too keep you at ease, Cassity ain't so innocent hmm? Will everything go as planned tomorrow? Or will Rodger be in an orange jumpsuit within a blink of an eye? Will Mo come through for baby bro? Or will something unfortunate happen?

COMMENT&VOTE 😘🔥

excuse mistakes..