Rough Night

One Week later

I was at the salon with Allen letting him slay my hair. I was tired of the wigs and I wanted my real hair to breathe for a while. "Your hair so damn thick girl." He fluffed my hair after he blow dried it. "I just want to breathe. I'm have to change my number fucking with Rodger's ass. He's been blowing my phone up." Allen shook his head looking at me in the mirror. "What?" "Bitch that man misses you, you can't be mad at him for handling his business. He did have a life before he found out about this one and I hope you know that." "I know.." I sighed. "It's just so easy to hate him until I see him. He texted me and told me he was flying back tonight." I cheesed a little making Allen laugh. "So he should be here early in the morning which means I get to show this nigga what he's been missing." Allen smiled. "So you gone put that pussy on him huh?" I shook my head laughing. "Absolutely not, it's gone be a lot of teasing and he has a lot of apologizing to do with that slick ass mouth of his." We both laughed.

"Bitch he gone choke yo ass up one day keep playing with him. Amari coming back tomorrow from her little second get away. I guess her and William getting along." I smiled hearing the good news. Amari didn't know but I was really looking up to her to be the best wife she could be. That's why I begged her to drop Duke and she did.

"And Rodger ain't choking shit unless he deep in these guts." We both cackled like school children. "Do I need to get Ari for the night?" "No. That's my secret weapon, you know Ari gone cock block the shit out of him. He already call her a cock blocker." He laughed shaking his head. "Females are so evil!" I looked up at him crazy. "Baby you're one of us and you're definitely in the same boat." I pointed to Bobby coming up to him making him smile. Bobby was a white chocolate in the flesh. "Hey ladies." He came up smiling. "Hey." I smoothly said getting a nudge from Allen. "Wassup boo?" She asked finishing off my braid. "We still on for tonight?" He tried whispering but a bitch was all ears deep. "Of course." He blushed watching Bobby walk away.

"Ooowe!" I mocked making him laugh. "Girl shut up, he's taking me to the beach tonight for a little picnic. Then we're going back to his beach house and it goes from there." I clasped my hands together happy for him. My phone started ringing and it was Rodger for the tenth time today and I denied it again. "You never reject a man's calls, especially a man like that bitch." He turned my chair around letting me look in the mirror at my hair. "I love it!" Squealing and smiling I gave him a big hug. "Yes bitch!" I turned my head side to side beyond satisfied with my new look. I looked in my purse pulling out $200.00 handing it to him. "Girl you know I don't charge you, you're family." He tried handing it back but before he could I was skipping my ass out the door. "BITCH!" He yelled making me laugh.

••••

"Mommy can we make brownies for daddy?" Me and Ari were in the kitchen cooking and listening to music. "Girl fuck yo daddy." I mumbled low enough where she couldn't hear me. "Ma'am?" I laughed it off. "Yes we can, get the brownie mix for me." She nodded her head climbing up on the counter. I was making porkchops, mac&cheese, greens, and hot water cornbread. Some southern cooking is what I was craving and I knew it was going to fill me up.

I cleaned my greens earlier so they were already in the pot cooking down. Porkchops were nothing or the mac&cheese. Hot water cornbread was almost finished in the nick of time.

New Freezer came on making me and Ari sling our hair back and forth laughing. She got all in my face laughing and tilting her head side to side as I did the same. She threw her hands up in the air clapping making me laugh. "Girl I am not about to play with you." I pulled my shorts down straightening up my shirt. "We always have so much fun." I kissed her forehead smiling. She was my sunshine and no matter what I knew Ari was here for me and she loved me.