Chapter Eleven: Dangerous Game

​You're going to regret this. I mentally chastised myself. Of course, with my luck, the boys wanted to go swimming. And of course with my luck all I had packed were bikinis. I had figured that the ranch would be filled with old people or annoying families, not hot boys. And I had also figured that I would not be the one who was being forced to spend time with these gorgeous boys. Not that I was complaining because I wasn't. However, as I stared at my reflection I couldn't' help but feel a little self conscious and worried.

​I was not a skinny girl by any means. I wasn't fat either. I was slim-ish and had curves. I was an hourglass figure, and under normal circumstances, I was proud of that. But right now, I wasn't so sure what to expect. What kind of girl did Flynn even like? What if he liked the girls who you could lift with a pinkie? Not that I was trying to impress Flynn or anything. I was just...curious.

​But I had just seen Flynn naked. I'm sure he had his own expectations of what he would see. And I didn't know if I looked good like he did. Flynn was fine. And just by the looks of it, his friends weren't too bad, either. And here I was, regretting eating those pancakes this morning while they could have fifths and not gain a single pound. I swear, the universe is against me.

​A heavy pound on the door startled me from my thoughts. "C'mon princess, we can't wait forever!" Damon called from the other side of the door. I grabbed my cover up dress, put on my flip flops and attempted to throw it on while running out the door. My arms got tangled up together and I wasn't able to see and I ended up charging right into Damon, knocking us both onto the ground. He chuckled and helped me pull the dress on over me before lifting me up onto my feet. "You really are a hot mess." He scoffed before we joined the others and walked over to the pool.

​I kept my distance from Flynn, hoping he didn't notice. But when I stole a glance at him, I saw him staring directly at me. My heart rate increased and I looked away before I ran into one of the boys. "Take a left up here." I instructed. The herd followed my commands, and we found ourselves at the beautiful pool. The boys opened up the gates, ran to the lounge chairs, threw their things down, and catapulted themselves into the water. I laughed as I calmly placed my things down and took off my sundress. Thank God the pool was deserted. The boys were causing such a disturbance.

​"Iris hurry up and get your injured ass in this pool right now." Landon demanded once surfacing.

​"I'm coming, I'm coming." I replied, taking off my flip flops. By that time, all the boys had surfaced and I could feel a few gazes on me. I was wearing a sailor bathing suit today. It had red high waisted bottoms with six buttons, three on either side. The top was a blue push up with a white ribbon in the middle. When I bought it, I didn't have any hot boys in mind. Now, I was regretting the stupid thing. Before they could look at me any longer, I took off my splint and temporary cast, took a running start, and did a cannon ball into the pool.

​The water was refreshing and cold, just what I needed. Once I surfaced all the boys stood on opposite sides of the pool. Landon, Mason, and Flynn were all on one side of the pool and Damon and Caleb were on the other. "What's going on?" I asked, looking at the two sides. Damon grabbed me from behind and pulled me onto his side in the shallow end.

​"We're playing that game." He answered. My heart froze. Leave it to me to forget about Damon's twisted little games.

​"What's the game?" I asked.

​"Chicken fights!" Mason exclaimed from the other end of the pool. "You know how to play?"

​"Y-yeah..."I said nervously. It had been a few years, but I knew the basics. Two people got on other people's shoulders and wrestled until one of the two fell. It wasn't the game that I was worried about, it was what Damon was going to do to the game that had my heart racing. "What's the catch?" Damon chuckled.