Yours Truly: Epilogue

This dedication goes out to the very person who inspired me to write this story and who later forced me to publish it onto this site. Thank you for being a motivator, someone who can always make me laugh no matter what, a proof reader, and most importantly, a wonderful best friend. I can't thank you enough for all you've done for me, including forcing me to write this <3

_______________________________________________________________________

“Flynn I am getting out of this bed, damn it!” I shouted, aggravated by his stubbornness.

“You are not hurting yourself under my watch!” He insisted, climbing on top of me and wrestling me back down onto the bed. He was straddling my waist, holding both my hands in one of his, pinned above my heads. “You know, babe, if this was another situation, I’m pretty sure you wouldn’t be struggling against me.” My face flushed and he smirked, relaxing his grip slightly. I took the opportunity to unleash my hands from his grip and scramble out of the bed. He quickly caught my hands again, pinning them down for the second time. “Someone’s a little feisty today, eh?” I rolled my eyes.

“Flynn, I wanna go outside.” I whined.

“You should like Rapunzel from Tangled.” He retorted.

“And you act like an ass.” I snapped.

“I just don’t want you to get hurt. And that always seems to happen when you’re with me.” He said quietly.

“Well I can’t sleep in your bed for the rest of my life, and I can’t stay in a protective bubble.”

“I think you’d be pretty happy sleeping in my bed, though we wouldn’t be sleeping much.” He gave me a wicked smirk and I narrowed my eyes at him.

“Stop that!”

“Stop what?” He asked, amused.

“Stop with the sexual innuendos!”

“I don’t know what you’re talking about.” He said innocently.

“Flynn, please, all I want is to do something today. And if I get hurt, I swear I won’t blame you.” I promised. He relaxed a bit and let go of my hands. “I just want to leave this room.”

“Well, what did you have in mind?” He asked. “There’s a lot to do here. We could go shopping, go to the beach in the backyard.” Suddenly, his eyes lit up.

“What? Did you come up with something?” I asked eagerly.

“Just get dressed.” He ordered.

“What are we doing?” I asked.

“I can’t tell you. Just get dressed.” He repeated.

“Flynn!” I protested. “You have to tell me where I’m going so I can dress appropriately.”