Chapter Twenty Nine: Stay With Me

THE INAPROPRIATE SECTION IS MARKED BY TWO X'S! 

I woke up to a dull throbbing in the back of my head. Groaning, I slowly lifted my eyes. Everything ached. I didn’t recognize where I was and it took a moment for my eyes to adjust to the darkness. Once taking in my surroundings, I saw that I was in the back of a car. And this was not my car. I would’ve recognized the air freshener. “Took you long enough to come around.” A cold, familiar voice said from the front seat. I froze and stopped breathing. Elliot.

Everything went into overdrive. I screamed, kicked, lashed out and did anything to try and escape. The doors wouldn’t budge. Elliot remained seated in the front seat, calm as ever. “Why aren’t the doors working?” I grunted more to myself than to Elliot.

“Don’t waste your energy. Child lock is a wonderful thing.” Elliot replied, smirking. It was the first time I had seen him since that night. The first time I had even acknowledged his existence. “I needed to get you alone.”

“Why?!” I demanded, still kicking the doors like an unruly toddler.

“Because I wanted to fix what I had started with you Friday night.” I grimaced and he smirked, climbing into the backseat. He was sitting opposite of me, and I backed up against the car, creating as much space between us as I possibly could. Elliot seemed to enjoy my struggle and laughed. “It’s very beautiful isn’t it?” he asked.

“What?!” I spat.

“The way you try to struggle against me. But I know you can’t resist me. You can’t resist this.” He placed a hand on my knee and I jerked it, hoping to kick it off of me. His hand remained firmly planted on my knee. I jerked it around more frantically, trying to get him off me. He pressed down, slamming my knee back down and holding it there. I let out an involuntary whimper and he laughed again.

“Please, whatever you’re planning on doing isn’t a good idea.” I begged. Maybe reason would get to him?  Frankly, I didn’t know what would stop a crazy rapist.

“And why is that?” He asked, crawling closer to me. Now instead of the middle seat serving as an invisible barrier, there was nothing. He was sitting in the middle, now both his hands resting on my legs. I struggled, but once again, he pressed down hard, keeping me glued to the spot. His eyes hungrily roamed over my body.

“B-because someone will find us. Flynn will!” I cried. Flynn would realize that I went missing and would come looking for me. Elliot shook his head.

XX

“I’m afraid not. Flynn is busy watching a movie with your friends. Too bad you asked them to watch over him today and keep him busy, he probably would’ve noticed your absence by now…” He leaned forward, planting a wet sloppy kiss on my lips. I shook my head, breaking the kiss. I wiped my mouth with the back of my hand and gagged. I tried to struggle against his touch, but he wouldn’t have any of it. He pressed more weight against me, and I groaned in pain.

“I’m not going to let you touch me.” I hissed. Elliot laughed.

“I was hoping you would say that. We can do this two ways: the easy way or the hard way. If you cooperate with me, nothing will happen to you or your friends. If not,” he smiled darkly, a knowing smile, my blood froze. “Well I can’t promise you their safety.” I didn’t know what he knew, who he knew, or what he had planned, but by looking at that sadistic smirk, I knew he had something dangerous up his sleeve. A single tear slid down my cheek. Elliot leaned down and kissed it away. “So, what’ll it be?”