~ii~

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽ 10 years ago ☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅  

"E-Eomma! Angelica B-Bearington is gone!" You cried as you hugged her mother's leg.

"Aww, I'm sorry sweetheart. Maybe she was upset, and needed some space," the woman spoke as she knelt down to her daughter.

"But w-why would she l-leave? I m-made d-delicious tea for h-her everyday!"

"I don't know, Y/N baby. But at least Benedict is still here. You can cuddle with him!"

"B-but that's J-Jungoog oppa's bear."

"I'm sure he won't mind, Y/N-ah. He's your brother! Come, I'll take you," she smiles as she carries you and walks over to her son's room. "Kookie?"

The curious boy groaned as he looked up at his mother and snuggled Benedict Bearington closer to his chest. "What, eomma?"

"Your sister isn't very happy; can you give her a hug?"

Little Jungkook stuck out his bottom lip. "But I'm playing with Benedict right now."

"I can always buy you another bear, but I cannot buy you another Y/N," she spoke sternly, making him put down the bear and hop down on the floor.

The tiny black haired boy grabs you by the shoulders. "I can give you Benedict only if you play with me."

You nod your head in anticipation, waiting for him to pull out a Lego set, Chutes and Ladders---, "Tag, you're it!" He giggled before running as far as his little legs could carry him.

"Hey, n-no fair!" You whine as you try and catch up to him, but for a six-year old, your brother was a pretty fast runner.

You run past your mother in the living room, where she was folding laundry. "E-Eomma! Oppa ch-cheated!" You wail. 

"Aww, Jungkookie?" She called out before a black fluffy ball of her son's hair came in sight.

"What?" The boy asked, panting as he tried to catch his breath.

"Say sorry to your sister."

"W-Why? She agreed to playing tag with me."

"Did you make sure she felt better before playing tag?"

He sighed, and trotted over to you. "I'm sorry, Y/N-ah," Jungkook said, putting his hands on your shoulders again before pulling you into a hug that was too strong for your little legs to handle.

"Ow!" You yelped before your mother rushed to your aid and placed both of you on the couch, being sure to wrap you in a warm, fluffy blanket.

You yawned as your head found it's way to Jungkook's little shoulder and your arms pulling him closer to you. "You're warm." You giggle before closing your eyes and going to dreamland. 

"W-Warmer than Angelica."