~27~

"Oppa!" You jump into Jungkook's arms as he entered your room.

He let out a small "oof" due to the impact of your weight. "Ah, you're heavy, Y/N."

"I've been lying in a bed for a long time. Of course I'm heavy," you laugh as he places his hands on your hips.

"You're all better now. That's all that matters," he says before pecking your temple.

The feeling of his lips there sent tingles throughout your body that made you giggle. "Oppa, I need to shower."

"Okay, I'll leave you to it. But come quickly. Eomma's making spicy rice cakes."

"Alrighty then."

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

Ever since you were discharged from the hospital, life soon became pretty normal, just like it was before Jungkook left the country. Said boy's been having a hard time restraining himself from touching you knowing that you still thought of him as your biological brother. He wanted to tell you, but you seeming like a thin twig that could snap from any small bend made him afraid to do so.

You've noticed how he's become less confident when he talks to you and how he doesn't know what to do with his hands when he's around you, but you decide to shrug it off because he's usually shy with girls anyways.

A knot in your belly's been tightening and growing in size during these days as well, whose reason you couldn't quite seem to understand.

As you closed your eyes, the darkness that curtained your eyes was replaced by dim lighting and a heavy weight on top of you.

Skin against skin, sweat mixed with sweat, and hands exploring every nook and cranny of you, a pair of lips were softly molding against yours as if this sexy stranger was deeply attracted to you and planned on tasting every part of you.

When his lips left yours, they placed themselves on the sensitive skin of your neck, licking and applying gentle suction to the area which caused the feeling of a confetti party erupting in your stomach.

Arching your head back, you were about to completely submit yourself to this man until...

"Fuck, Y/N," you heard him growl, but something was familiar to you about his voice. Taking his head between your hands only to be met with a pair of doe eyes and thin lips...OPPA!?

You arched up in your bed, panting heavily as you took in your surroundings. Your room was chilly, and the only source of light was coming from the glistening moon outside.

Suddenly, Jungkook bursts through the door, sitting on your bed while ruffling his brown locks. "Oppa?" You furrow your brows in confusion.

"You screamed for me. What happened? Are you okay?"

He places a hand on your shoulder, and it was at that moment that you realized that you screamed "Oppa" really loudly after you found out about your recent wet dream involving Jungkook.

"Argh, nothing. It was a bad dream," you say, hoping he would shrug it off and go back to sleep.

When he wrapped his arms around you, pulling you closer to him, you were a bit shocked as to what his current intentions were. "What are you doing?" You ask through a tired groan.

"Being there for you like you were there for me. Now, just go to sleep."

He shifted his body weight, causing both of you to bounce against the mattress. Jungkook had you held tightly in his arms while you were pressed up against his chest. Being too tired to process the thoughts that clouded your brain, you closed your eyes and fell into a deep sleep.

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

A/N: This chapter was more of a filler, but more stuff is coming up. ;)

Also, coming soon...