~35~

You

Eomonnie...

Eomma 🤱🏻

Hey, sweetie. What's up?

You

I confessed to Y/N.

Eomma 🤱🏻

Oh! What did she say?

You

We're good. We've been dating for the past few months.

Eomma 🤱🏻

That's wonderful, sweetheart! I can't believe you didn't tell me sooner!

You

Well yeah...I wanted to see where our relationship would go before I told anyone.

Eomma 🤱🏻

Understandable, sweetheart. Now was there anything else you wanted to talk about?

You

Yeah...

Eomma 🤱🏻

What's the matter?

You

My last name is still Yoon, and her parents are still my guardians.

Eomma 🤱🏻

What are you hinting at?

You

I want to change my name back, like how it was on the certificate.
I can't make our relationship public if people still think we're brother and sister.
Adopt me, Eomma.

Eomma 🤱🏻

As much as I would love to, your adoptive parents would need to allow that first. And since they don't know the whole story, I'm not sure they will allow it after all.

You

So tell them then!

Eomma 🤱🏻

It's not that simple, Jungkookie. They've never seen me before, so I could very much be a pedophile in their eyes.

You

I'll let them know you're not. I have proof in our very own attic.
Regardless, neither of us will be able to convince them alone, so let's work together on this.
Just don't tell Y/N anything. She hates being the reason for complicated situations.

Eomma 🤱🏻

So, when would you like to start?

You

Well, Y/N's birthday is in about a month and a half, so we should definitely do it before then. This would be a great birthday present for her.

Eomma 🤱🏻

I like that idea. Let's get to work.

Jungkook smiled to himself as he put his phone down, but then straightened his lips when he realized that your parents were very hard to convince.

Especially with a situation like this, it wasn't going to be easy.

He began browsing through the internet to get some sort of idea about where to steer this plan in the right direction.

Fortunately, there weren't many steps involved, but obtaining consent would difficult to accomplish.

First, he was going to approach his parents himself.

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

A/N: 1000 reads on my Jimin story? Are y'all out of your minds? I love you 😂❤️