~17~

A few days later, it was Christmas, and your family was gathered comfortably on the couch around the fireplace which was adjacent to the Christmas tree. It was your first Christmas with Jungkook back, so everyone was looking forward to this day.

"Merry Christmas, Eomma!" You exclaim as you handed her the gift you bought...well, it was with Jungkook's credit card that was linked to your parents' bank account.

"Aww, Y/N! They're so pretty!" She squeals when she takes out the heels and puts them on before doing a little dance in them which you all laughed at. "Thank you!"

"Alright, Honey. Here's yours." Your mother hands your father a small-ish box, which revealed a titanium-coloured watch inside.

"How did you know my watch was broken?" He asked, surprised.

"I'm a mom. I know everything."

"I love it. I love it so much!" He hugged her tightly and pecked her cheek a couple times before realising that his two children were in the room giving each other looks. "Ah, sorry, kids! Let's move onto Kookie's gift, shall we?"

You eyed Jungkook suspiciously. "I thought you bought Appa's gift!" You mouthed to him.

He said nothing and winked at you, causing blood to rush up your cheeks and tint them with a light, rosy shade.

"Okay, son. Here's yours." Jungkook opened up the box which held a signed album from G. Dragon.

"Appa, you didn't!"

"I sure did, kiddo. I haven't spent a Christmas with you for three years; I wanted to get you something special."

The boys of the family embraced each other tightly. It was a truly heartwarming father-son moment.

"And lastly, this gift is for you, Y/N." Jungkook hands you a small white box wrapped up in fancy red ribbon. You untied the ribbon to find the earrings he picked out a few days ago.

"Oppa, they're beautiful," you say, breath taken away at how dazzling they looked even in the orange light of a raging fire next to you. "Thank you so much."

He side hugs you before your mother breaks the silence. "Alright, who wants some hot chocolate?"

Pretty soon, everybody was yelping like a child for the first warm cup of cocoa that would get made.

After everyone had a little mug of happiness with marshmallows floating in it, you curled up on the couch under some warm blankets, watching the little flames dance and woo you to sleep. With the warmth of the sweet drink, fire, and the people who love you around you, everything seemed right and comfortable on this very day, at this very time.

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

A/N: Here's a soft, happy scene for you all to enjoy since there will be some wig-snatching content later on. 😜