~1~

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽ the present ☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅ 

Today is the day you reunite with your brother after three years of not seeing each other. You felt nervous, yet excited at the same time. For the time you two spent apart, you had to constantly keep reminding yourself that you'd see him again eventually, and there was no reason to be grumpy about it.

"Flight 308 from Seoul has arrived!" The same intercom voice  spoke again. A smile crept on your face at the thought of spending more sibling time with Jungkook and not being alone upstairs when your parents would do their bickering downstairs.

"Y/N-ah, go meet your brother at the baggage claim," your mother told you as you nodded happily. You trotted over to the terminal, full of eagerness to see Jungkook, but he was no where in sight.

"It's nice to meet you again, little sister," a voice says from behind you, making you jump.

"Who ar...oh my god, Oppa! I almost didn't recognize you!" You exclaimed as you ran to hug the man in front of you. He didn't look like the baby-faced Jungkook you knew when he left. His hair was brown and messy, his face was slimmer, and his frame became bulkier with muscle. The silver hoops and studs that lined his lobes flashed as he moved his left and right, making him that much more attractive. He's your fucking brother, Y/N! Don't imagine weird things about him!

"Damn, L.A. changed you for sure," You say. His flight came from Seoul just now because there was no direct flight from Busan to L.A..

"Yeah, I just wanted to try something different," he replies, rubbing the back of his neck. "Do you think Eomma will like it?"

"I don't know about Eomma, but noonas will probably fall head over heels for you," You teased, eliciting a shy smile from him. "Come on, Oppa. Let's go home."

  ⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅ 

"Nothing much changed since three years ago," he chuckled as he walked in his room that your parents had cleaned before you left.

"Well no one used this room, so nothing would change," you say, cocking your hip to one side as you lean against the doorframe. "Anyways, Eomma's making tteokboki, so unpack quickly before I eat it all."

"Yah!" He cried out before running after your laughing self to the kitchen downstairs.

You were happy to have him back.

    ⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅   

A/N: I'm trying out something new with this 3rd person P.O.V. haha. 😅 Hope you enjoyed the first chapters/inserts!