~33~

Your breath hitched as Jungkook allowed his hand to snake around your waist and pull you closer, chests touching and feeling each others rapid heartbeats as his movement against your lips remained equally intense.

You weren't used to the feeling of his lips on yours; it was always embraces and little pecks on your face here and there, but his hold on you along with the way he was taking your pink lips in his made you experience that same fluttery sensation that you enjoyed, so ultimately, you just gave into him and shut your eyelids before kissing him back.

Trailing your arms up from his firm biceps to the back of his neck, you yanked him closer to amplify the pleasure he was already giving you, and if that wasn't enough, he nibbled on your lower lip, causing you to moan into the kiss, which gave him the chance to slip his tongue inside and explore every part of you.

As Jungkook's hands roamed the subtle dips and curves of your smaller frame, you allowed yours to feel every part of his well-toned back as well.

"Kids! I brought spicy chicken feet!" Your mother's voice booms to the point that even you two could hear it.

Taking a step back to examine your swollen red lips and skin that glowed under a thin layer of sweat, Jungkook smiled softly at you, showing his bunny teeth that you rarely got to see. "Let's take things slowly, okay?" He says sweetly while grabbing your hands.

You giggle and nod at him, but you didn't know if it was because you were so happy that a heavy barrier was broken in between you and you could finally confirm your feelings for each other or the thought that if your mother didn't barge in, you two for sure wouldn't be taking things slowly.

Regardless, you fall forward into his arms, and he immediately responds by embracing you and kissing your forehead.

When you pulled away from the hug, he sent you a flirty wink that had your insides churning.

One wall down, another to go.