~13~

"Ma'am, I'm sorry, but kids aren't allowed here," a security guard said as he halted your parents at the entry of a casino. Since Shanghai was a city known for gambling, your parents thought of playing some games while they were at it.

"Oh, I'm so sorry sir," she steps up to the tall man before looking back at you and Jungkook. "You guys can go out and do something together, okay? Here, take my card. I'll see you back at the hotel in the evening."

You were going to speak, but Jungkook cut you off. "Thanks, Eomma. Enjoy your day."

"Have fun kids!" By that time, she became swallowed by the revolving glass doors.

You were left with him.

Again.

"So, what do you want to do?" Jungkook asks, breaking the silence that filled the air for a couple of moments.

"Uh, what is there?" You wonder.

"Let's see...there's the Shanghai Museum, Yu Garden, Disneyland—"

Hold up. Did he say Disneyland?

"Disneyland!" Your eyes lit up and you squealed in excitement at the thought of taking selfies with Mickey Mouse and eyeing what the different shops and stalls had to offer.

Jungkook chuckled at your cuteness. "Alright, then. Disneyland it is."

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

"One, two, three!" Jungkook says from behind the camera. "Cheese!"

Click!

"Oppa, you'd better not make me look like The Joker," You pout.

"Don't worry, your smile is really pretty," he winks before bringing up the camera again. "Now, strike a pose!"

You didn't know what to do, so you just made finger hearts and puckered your lips up a little.

Click!

"Y/N, come see how cute you are in this photo."

"Oppa, I am not cute. I normally look like a potato in pictures," You roll your eyes before walking over to him.

"A cute, sweet, potato, that is," Jungkook says before pinching your cheeks and showing you the photo.

He was right; you looked on point. Something about the way the light fell on your physique and enhanced your features that contrasted perfectly with the sharper features of the background made you look ethereal and almost angel-like. It was the only time you looked great in a photo that wasn't taken by a professional photographer.

"I even got the whole castle in the background," he says, pointing to the peaks of the castle.