~5.5~

The baby clutched onto his mother's breast as he cried into it. He felt himself bouncing up and down as she ran and cried herself. Then, a gunshot fired and everything went dark.

Jungkook groaned as he shifted himself awake. An uneasy feeling spread throughout his body, and almost immediately, he began to heave into the space beside him.

Thank goodness that you placed a bucket there earlier, otherwise it would have been a pain to clean up. The sick moans that the boy produced were enough to wake you. As you sat up and rubbed your eyes, you immediately noticed your retching brother and proceeded to rub circles on his back as he continued to vomit.

Once he seemed to be done emptying the contents of his stomach, you take the bucket away and empty it in the bathroom before grabbing a few towels, being sure to damp one of them.

"Here, Oppa. Wipe your mouth. I'm going to get some water, okay?" You say as he takes the damp towel and you immediately rush to the kitchen.

You run back up with a glass of water, to find that the towel you placed before leaving is now stained. Jungkook continued to wipe his mouth as you placed the dirty towel aside and stood in front of him, glass in hand. There was a moment when his deep brown orbs met yours, and they were bloodshot and tear ridden.

"Can you swallow?" You ask, and he nodded weakly. You tilt his chin upwards, allowing his head to rest on the palm of your free hand before bringing up the rim of the glass to his lips. He swallowed carefully and took a break, and this repeated until the glass was empty.

"Oppa, are you okay?" You ask out of concern as your palm cups his clammy cheek.

Jungkook does not respond. Instead, he wraps his arms around your waist and buries his head in your abdomen, pulling you closer. Your hands find his caramel brown hair, which was dampened with sweat. Y/N, don't get any ideas. He's drunk.

Said boy pulls you so tightly that you stumble on the bed and hover over him. You were pretty sure that even in the dark, your tomato-red cheeks could be seen from outer space. "J-Jungkook, what a-are you d-doing?" The use of honourifics failed to reach your mind as you tried to handle the drunk man you were on top of.

"H-Hug me," he says weakly, and you nod, getting off him and placing his head on your chest. You ruffled his hair smoothly, and the both of you were off again.