~34~

The next few months weren't high or low for either of you. Although you and Jungkook finally admitted your feelings for each other, you had to conceal them in front of your parents and everyone at school. It was hard, but you managed to do it somehow.

You both thought that it would be best to wait until the summer time to showcase your relationship to everyone, since the extra downtime would make processing such a thing a lot easier.

"Morning, Baby," Jungkook says, crawling in your bed and removing some strands of hair so he could stare at your sleeping face. It was a Saturday, and your parents had plans the whole day, so there was no current fear of being caught by them.

As your eyes slowly opened to meet his doe ones, you smiled at his presence, letting your hands palm his firm chest up to the side of his neck, pulling him into a sweet kiss.

Jungkook slowly enveloped your lips in his before biting your bottom lip, tugging it gently so he could push his tongue inside.

When you felt yourself running out of breath, you pushed him away gently, grinning sweetly while cupping the sides of his face.

"Sorry. It's been so long since I've kissed you like that," he chuckles, and you shake your head in disagreement before placing a quick peck on his lips.

"You're forgiven," you smile at him. "Let's go eat something. I'm hungry."

"I'm going to try cooking today," he suggests, pulling you off the bed. You widen your eyes.

"Nah, you'll probably burn the house down," you tease, sticking your tongue out.

"Allow me just for today, Baby. I want to be a real boyfriend especially since your parents are out of the house."

Still tired from your recent lack of sleep, you shrug him off and allow him to make breakfast.

Humming as you enjoyed the aroma of various herbs wafting up your nose, you didn't realise that your breakfast was already in front of you.

It was an omelette dressed up with fresh herbs, the contrasting yellow and green looking so pretty against the white porcelain plate. "Would you like some toast with that?" Jungkook asks, taking out some milk from the fridge.

"No, t-thank you," you stutter, still wondering as to how the heck he made that beautiful of a dish in such a short time when you remember him burning noodles the last time he tried to cook something.

Lifting up your fork, you took the first bite and tasted one of the best omelettes you've had in a while. "This is really good," you say while chewing.

Jungkook ruffles your hair and pecks your lips. "What was that? I had egg breath!" You whine.

"You looked so cute while eating that I just had to kiss you," he giggles like a child who pulled a prank on his parents.

"You're weird," you huff as you decimate the food that was on the plate.

"Because you do things to me," he says, deepening his voice as he approached you.

Standing over you, he raised your jawline with one hand while the other dangled loosely at his side. "Weird things."

And he went from bottom to top in three seconds. Science couldn't even explain that.

"Jungkook," you whimpered as he began to kiss your neck.

The brunette stopped and looked at you with sharp angled eyes. "You didn't call me Oppa, huh, Baby? Why is that?"

If your breath didn't smell like English breakfast, and the dishes weren't put back in their proper places, you would've jumped up and kissed him hard, but being a big believer in taking things slowly, you pushed him away from you and went to the sink to clean the utensils that laid there.

"Baby," Jungkook says, ghosting his hands underneath the thin fabric of your shirt to glide against your bare stomach. "You're such a naughty girl."

You gasp at how cold his hands are, but gasp again when he kisses the crook of your neck again, sucking the skin gently to get you softly moaning. It was a side of him you've never seen before, and it was undeniably sexy to you.

When he reached down to palm your crotch, you moan louder and throw your head back so it would become supported by Jungkook's shoulder through the weakening effect he had on you.

Somewhere in your cloudy brain, you managed to find a glimpse of discipline that had you dig your shoulder into his, telling him it was time to pull away. You wanted him for sure, but you wanted to save your first time with him on something more memorable.

Like the day you wouldn't have to hide yourselves from anyone anymore.

This sudden thought made you turn around and cup his face hard so he wouldn't do anything to you. "Oppa," you said weakly, staring into his chocolate brown orbs that twinkled from the sun's rays.

The way you called out his names changed his eyes from hooded with desire to deep with love and compassion. "Y/N? Did I hurt you? I'm so s—"

You cut him off by quickly pecking his lips and running your hands through his soft brown hair. "No, Oppa. No," you smiled to reassure him that you were alright. "I just want to wait until we don't have to hide anymore because that's where things go wrong."

"I understand, Baby," Jungkook replied, kissing your temple. "I should've controlled myself. I'm sorry."

"Apology accepted," you say. "Okay, but seriously, these dishes aren't going to do themselves. Help me out here."

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

A/N: HAPPY NATIONAL JUNGOO DAY EVERYONE! 🐰 Guess who doesn't have to give all his champagne to Jimin anymore lol. 😂

 😂