~37~

"Poo, there's nothing we can do," Jungkook signed into the phone. He was out on a walk while you were napping, so it was the perfect opportunity to hear his mother's voice whilst they were communicating. "I really wanted it to be a special gift for her, but now that's no longer possible."

"Don't look down on it, sweetheart. I'm sure she'll find anything you give her special."

"I don't know; I've run out of non-cliché ideas," he looks down at the thought of you receiving a non-thoughtful gift on a special day where you deserve to be treated like a queen. That thought which was slowly seeping into his brain was enough to slightly jab his heart.

"Kookie, don't cry, sweetie. You'll figure something out; I know it. You're a strong boy."

"Thank you...I just need some time to think."

"I'll let you get to it," she hangs up the phone.

The brunette sighed and sat down on a nearby bench, watching the calming sight of lush green trees swaying in the wind against the bright blue sky and hearing the sweet melody of birds chirping along with it. It helped him figure something out with a lot more ease, especially since he was sort of freaking out earlier.

He couldn't get his name changed and publicly be with you now, but he could remind you of it. That was probably the best idea at the moment.

Taking it in his head, he walked back home and sat in the black sedan before dialing a certain number.

"Jungkookie?"

"Jimin hyung?"

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

You woke up with hazy eyes and put your favourite bunny slippers before going downstairs to make some oolong tea for yourself. Even though it was warm outside, you were still craving that same warmth and comfort radiating throughout your insides that would come from the hot tea.

Once you put the water to boil and set the teabag aside, you noticed something odd.

The house was awfully quiet. Usually, if Jungkook was not in sight, you could still be able to hear subtle footsteps and breathing noises, signifying that there was another living, breathing soul inside the house; only today, they weren't audible if they were being produced.

"Oppa?" You call.

No response.

"Jungkook Oppa?"

"Jungkookie~" you drag the last syllable sweetly, hoping that he would hear you and hop from behind the banister like a cute little Easter bunny.

Still no response.

"Jungkook!" At this point, honourifics didn't matter anymore. You just wanted him back.

Hearing the whistling sound of the kettle, you rush over and put some water inside along with a teabag, allowing it to brew. Reaching for your phone, you hastily dial your boyfriend's number.

"Y/N?"

"Oppa, where are you?"

"Oh, I'm so sorry, Baby. I'm with Jimin hyung right now. Do you need anything?"

"No, just come back quickly, okay? I thought you got kidnapped."

"On it, ma'am," he hangs up, and you ponder at how he manages to make you laugh when you were previously in semi-panic mode.

By that time, your tea was done brewing and you gulped it down, huffing deeply at the burning sensation it left at the back of your throat.

Then the door rings and you were greeted with the man you love. Walking up to him and immediately wrapping your arms around his waist, you inhale his cologne and brush your cheek up against the soft material of his beige sweater.

Jungkook does the same, bringing his hands to the small of your back, pushing you closer towards him. "I'm so sorry, Baby. I should've told you that I was leaving. I didn't mean to worry you like that."

You tilt your head up and cup his jaw, forcing him to look down at you. "Let's talk on the couch, honey. It'll be more comfortable."

He nods and both of you walk to the couch, slumping on the cushioned furniture with your legs on his lap and your head on his chest. "Since when did you call me 'honey'?" He chuckles, curving his lips into a slight smirk.

"I don't know, it just fits, since you're older than me and calling you 'baby' would be weird," you reply, taking his hands in yours and playing with his long fingers.

"Nah, that's okay. There's no such thing as a normal relationship."

"Why? Do you want me to call you 'baby'?"

"Whatever you say, Y/N."

Carefree giggles echoed throughout the room, and you soon forgot about the loneliness you were experiencing earlier. Moments later, you realised the position you were in—palm splayed out on his firm chest while your other hand gently held his nape. One of Jungkook's hands was on your hip while the other one caressed your bare thigh.

And soon enough, your lips attached like magnets, moving at a slow and steady pace against each other. The brunette nibbles on your lower lip, making you open your mouth so he could soothe the pain with his tongue as your fingers laced themselves in his hair.

You tilted your head deeper, allowing his warm tongue to taste different parts of you, and it was a thrilling experience for both of you. You were so lost in him that you didn't notice him hoisting you on his lap so you were straddling him, grinding your crotch on his in a slow, sensual rhythm. You heard yourself moan as you felt him against you, and he squeezed your bottom gently to elicit another one from you.

Jungkook attached his swollen lips to your neck, leaving pepper kisses until he reached your collarbone. He didn't mark you; he wanted to make sure that you were ready for him to do so. Instead, he tugged on your oversized T-shirt and placed open mouthed kisses all over the same area, going closer and closer to your breasts which drove you crazy and had you moaning his name.

"You turn me on so much, Baby," he says in a husky voice, lifting your T-shirt slightly so he could ghost his hands on your bare sides. "So damn much."

"J-Jung—" you moaned until you felt his lips on yours once again. Hearing the sweet sounds that you produced as he kissed you passionately made him want to rip your clothes off and kiss you right then and there, but he held himself back, knowing that you wanted to wait for the right time.

He was getting hard with you on top of him, and he had to stop before things could escalate too quickly. "Baby, I have to pee," he said, and you understood, peeling yourself off him before lying back on the couch and catching your breath.

Millions of thoughts raced through your head as you fixed your hair and ran a finger across your red lips. You felt as if you just went on the most thrilling roller coaster adventure in your life, and now you're just sitting back and remembering every moment of it.

Then your mother's voice is the first thing you hear as the front door opens, and you quickly try and get yourself together one last time before returning to a normal sitting position.

You didn't know that she already knew, and a sly smirk was plastered on her face as she walked up the stairs, eyeing your puffy red lips.