~4~

There was a little baby, being cradled by a woman as she hugged him tightly and ran for her life. The little baby's hands clutched the woman's dress with all his might as he felt himself bouncing in and out of reality.

"What was that?" A tired Jungkook sits up in his bed, rubbing his eyes. After noticing that it was the middle of the night, he decided to go back to sleep.

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

"So, are you going to the party this weekend?" Jimin asks while whirling his lollipop in his mouth.

"There's a party? Who's hosting it?" Jungkook asks back, doing the same with his lollipop.

"Yeah. Haerin's hosting it. You should go; it'll be fun."

"As in Haerin Noona?" The younger's eyes widen.

"Yes, that one. Now, are you going or not?"

"I don't know, hyung. She kinda scares me."

"Aww, c'mon, Kookie. Man up, will you? How'd you survive in America with millions of girls chasing after you?"

"I wore a black hoodie, cap, and a mask, just so they wouldn't do that."

"Aish, this dongsaeng," the orange-haired boy groaned. "Would you go if I go?"

"What do you mean?"

"You know exactly what I mean, you asshat."

"Umm...."

"When was the last time you went to a high school party, Kook?"

"Never been to one."

"Good, so I'll be at your house at 5. Be ready."

"Aish, this hyung."

"Jungkook!" Jimin lightly shoves his dongsaeng.

"Alright, fine. But I'm not drinking."

"I'm cool with that."

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

The music that blared throughout the penthouse was loud enough to be heard outisde. "I'm getting a weird vibe from this already," Jungkook stated.

"Relax, we're not even inside yet," Jimin reassures him.

The two enter the building to be greeted by a collection of fellow students and silly string piles. "Jiminie! Aww, Kookie! I'm so glad you could make it!" The host of the party, Haerin, walks up to the brunette and strokes his arm muscles while holding a tray of drinks in her other hand. "Want one? It's on the house."

Jungkook flinched at her touch, but still managed to keep a slight smile on his face as he grabbed a drink. This host seems nice. Maybe I should just accept what she's giving me, he thought as he took a swig of the coloured liquid, thinking it was juice. Jungkook, why do you have to be so naïve? He thought as a warm bitterness coated his mouth. This is a high school party, and you said you wouldn't drink, you idiot!

"There are drinks and food in the back, and the restroom is to your left. I'll be wandering around, so let me know if you need anything!"

As she turned around and left, the boys communicate with their eyes for a moment.

Aww, Kookie's got a fangirl!

Hyung, I'm gonna kill you for bringing me here.

"Let's go eat. I'm starving."

"Me too."

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

"Haerin, truth or dare?"

"Dare," said girl speaks with a smirk on her face.

"Kiss the most attractive person in this room."

Her eyes immediately moved to the shy, young boy at the opposite end of the circle. He was fiddling with his thumbs until he felt a pair of hands on his neck.

Jungkook looked up and was startled by the display of cleavage from the girl's dress and the brightness of her cherry red lipstick. The alcohol had kicked into his system, so he didn't know whether to push the girl off or prevent her from putting a bandage on her ass. Their groins met for a second before she captured his lips with hers, being sure to bite his before pulling away. "There, done!"

The targeted boy rubbed his mouth vigorously to find a patch of red on his fingers. A million thoughts were racing through his head at once like a clogged dam that just broke. He just had his first kiss.

Is this what kissing people feels like? Slimy and weird? How is that a sign of love?

"Jungkook, truth or dare?"

"Truth." There was no way he was kissing anyone again today.

"Are you a virgin?"

Lie. These people will probably tease you for being one. "N-No."

"But Jung---," Jimin spoke but was interrupted by the younger.

"That's for later, hyung."

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

You, compared to your brother, had a pretty relaxed evening. You did your homework, took a shower, and browsed through images of Park Hyungsik on your phone.

As you were downloading your 368426th picture, a phone call from Jungkook appeared on your screen, so you picked it up.

"Hey, Y/N? This is Jimin. I'm outside your house, and I'm also gonna need a little help with Kookie here."