~20~

A/N: WARNING! This chapter contains content that may be disturbing for some readers.

    ⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅   

Jimin was right. Having Jungkook let everything out in front of him really reduced his anxiety rapidly and ensured a better sleep.

"Good afternoon, sleepyhead," The orange-haired boy playfully woke up the younger.

"Ah, what time is it?" The brunette sat up slowly, rubbing his eyes.

"7:17 P.M."

"I slept for over twelve hours?"

Jimin laughed. "You also haven't slept well for days, so keep that in mind."

"Have my parents called me yet?"

"Yes, but I told them you were still asleep, so it was okay. I said that you'd call them as soon as you wake up."

"Jimin ssi!" The younger whined. "Now I'm gonna have to go back now!"

"Aww, I love you too, Jungkookie, but you can't stay here forever." There was a slight pause before Jimin spoke again. "Hey, what's with the sudden drop of formalities?"

"I don't know, I was just mad. Sorry." The orange-haired boy was proud of himself for turning his dongsaeng into a smiley, giggly bunny in one morning. Just seeing him happy made him happy as well. "But I might start calling you that now. I like it better than hyung."

Jimin slapped the younger's arm before the two giggled. "Well you still need to go home."

"Argh, okay, Jimin ssi." He hadn't fully woken up from his slumber, so he was still fumbling with his phone as he dialed your number. He figured that you would take the situation in a more lighthearted way since you were his little sister, after all.

"Oppa?" Your voice was still bright and curious, even over the phone.

"Hey, Y/N. Sorry I kinda left without telling you. You were still sleeping."

"It's fine; are you coming back now?"

"Yeah, I'll be there in fifteen."

"Sweet."

    ⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅   

"Thank goodness Jimin called, otherwise I would have gone to the police." Your mother yells as she stirred some meat and vegetables in a large pot.

"I'm sorry, Eomma. I won't do it again."

"Well, keep that promise, baby. Your father, Y/N, and I were very worried about you."

Y/N.

He didn't know why, but your name rang in his mind like Church bells on a Sunday morning. It was loud and clear, but it had a shocking effect on him. Just knowing that you were concerned for his well being made him want to run up to you and hug you while telling you that he was fine, healthy, and happy with you in his arms.

"Is she in her room?" He asked, and your mother nodded.

    ⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅   

You were busy scribbling down answers to your math homework in an attempt to distract yourself from thinking about Jungkook's whereabouts. The wooden writing utensil was stiff in between your fingers and was almost begging to be snapped in two as you hastily wrote number by number, page by page.