~50~

As he adjusted his tie knot, Jungkook walked down the hallway with confidence with you beside him.

You tried your best to put on a poker face, but you failed and brought a palm up to cover your flushed cheeks.

As the principal's door slowly creaked open, Haerin became visible on an old couch in some far corner, while the principal sat at his desk and raised a brow at both of you.

"I see you have arrived, Mr. and Ms. Yoon," he says, arranging some papers that were in front of him.

Jungkook cleared his throat and let go of your hand as he sat down with you beside him.

"And I assume you know what the problem is, yes?"

"Yes we do, Sir."

"Is what this young lady told me true?" He says, gesturing to Haerin.

"Partially, Sir."

Bile starts to pool in your throat, but you reluctantly swallow it, causing a face of disgust to creep onto your face.

"Okay, let me ask you some more questions. Are you dating your sister?"

"No, Sir."

"But your last name is Yoon, is it not?"

"I was adopted, Sir."

Jungkook's clenched fists managed to take out his papers without ripping them, but the very sight hurt your eyes when the white bony surface began to shake.

Underneath the desk, you held his hand lovingly in an attempt to calm him down, and it worked.

"I see, and you're both minors."

"Yes, Sir."

"Haerin, these kids are perfectly fine to do what they want, but I appreciate you letting me know I'm advance."

"B-But principal! They're s-siblings!"

"They're not blood related, Haerin. I really don't see the problem."

Said girl stormed out of the room, anger shaping her pale features into sharp, fiery ones.

"Thank you for your time, kids. You are free to go now."

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

A/N: Sad to say that this book will be ending soon; thank you to everyone who read it, even though the plot may have seemed a little weird at first.