~7~

"Op—haha!" you laughed, eventually getting short of breath. "Stop! You, haha! Need to, ha! Rest!" Jungkook's voice was still a little low and weak, which made you wonder how he was able to tickle you as if he wasn't sick.

"Forgive me first," he mumbles, your noses just centimetres away from touching.

"Okay—ha!"

"What did you say? Say it again."

"I forgive, haha! You, Oppa!"

You caught your breath as you sat up before tucking Jungkook under the covers. "There's a glass in the bathroom, so you can get water if you need to. Call me if you need anything, but try and get some sleep, okay? You're not completely sober."

"Yes, Eomma," he grunts before wrapping himself in a blanket burrito. That was your cue to leave.

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

You were peacefully working on an essay you had to write in the living room, which was adjacent to your kitchen. It was just you, your laptop, and your oolong tea.

"Good afternoon, Y/N," a sleepy Jungkook sighed as he made his way to the kitchen.

"You too, Oppa. Did you have a nice nap?" You say, looking up at him.

"Yeah, my headache is somewhat better."

"That's good."

"Did I do anything weird last night?"

"I mean, you were crying a little and you wanted to cuddle with me, but nothing crazy happened," you said as the boy went to get some banana milk from the pantry. "Oh, and you vomited quite a lot."

Said boy broke out into a series of nervous chuckles and rubbed the back of his neck furiously. Taken aback by his shyness, you walked up to him and put a hand on his shoulder. "At least Eomma and Appa weren't here, and I'm your sister. Everyone gets loose once in a while; it's okay."

"Still though, I'm never drinking again," he laughed, gripping your wrists gently before pulling you in for a hug. "Best sister ever."

"I know."

"Kids! I'm home!" The sound of keys jingling and your mother's voice caused you to break from the hug. "Oh, you're down here already. Well, I hope you're hungry, because I brought some spicy chicken feet from the market!"

"Oooh," you and Jungkook drooled at the aroma and sight of the food before racing for the first bite.

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

A/N: Since my last update, the number of reads on "The Bet" skyrocketed to 685 in a matter of days? I seriously love you guys.