~48~

After a while, you both sort of got used to the routine of acting like siblings by day and lovers by night.

However, today was different for Jungkook.

"Hey," Said man approaches you from behind and cages you with his warm body up against the icy cold locker.

It was lunch time, and you needed to grab your history textbook, so that's how you ended up there.

What you didn't know was that your boyfriend would see this as an opportunity to sneak in some "time" with you during the school day.

"Oppa, people might see us," you mutter under your breath.

"It's lunch time, Baby. Everyone's eating," he protests and places his lips on your helix. "Plus, I just wanted to say hi."

"Say hi my ass," you turn around and place your hands on his chest while he softly bumps his nose against yours. "It's risky being here right now. I promise I'll spend lots of time with you at home, okay?"

Jungkook doesn't respond, so you take a quick glance at your surroundings before giving him a quick peck on the lips to reassure him.

Surely enough, he releases his grip on your waist and watches your slim figure trot back to the canteen.

"Yoon Jungkook, what have you gotten yourself into?" A cold female voice sounds from behind him, making the brunette turn his head.

Not her again.

He simply huffs and crosses his arms, muscles flexing underneath his clothes as he tried to ignore the girl approaching him.

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"You mean you don't know that you're dating your sister?"

He snapped.

"Were you watching us just now!?"

"Even if I wasn't, I always knew that since we broke up, something fishy was going on."

"You don't know the half of it, Haerin."

"Incest is disgusting, but you're lucky that I love you too much to just let you go like that," she approaches Jungkook and pushes him up against the lockers, adorning his lips and neck with cherry red lipstick stains.

As if by instinct, Jungkook harshly pushes her away and wipes the rouge from his lips, piercing the girl with his sharp, intimidating gaze.

"You know what's disgusting? You. Don't try and mess up my perfect life."

He adjusts the collar of his shirt and heads to the bathroom to wash of any remaining red spots.

Haerin walks in his direction moments later and approaches the boy she was looking for.

"Hey, Jisung? I'm gonna need your help with something."