~43~

Your mother went to work, so you and Jungkook decided to take a stroll at the nearest park that you used to go to when you were little. After walking enough that your legs were sore, you decided to sit on the swingset, kicking around the woodchips as you did so.

"Y/N."

"Hmm?"

"School starts in a few days."

"Yeah..."

You shift your head towards him, eyes burning from trying to hold in your tears.

Summer could only last for so long, and Jungkook wasn't an adult yet.

Seeing your eyes turning glassy, Jungkook got up from his swing and hugged you from behind.

"Baby, it's okay. We'll have the rest of the time to ourselves," he kisses your hair.

"It just seems so far away," you mumble due to your quivering lips. "Like it'll never come."

"Do you know what my mother once told me?"

You shook your head against his chest.

"She told me to have hope. Think about it; she held onto hope for 16 years before she got to see me.

"Now, you have to have hope in us that we will come out of hiding at the right time. I know I do."

Jungkook kisses your ear, and you clutch his wrists, relying on his firm chest for support. "Just know that I'll never leave you, even if we're forced apart."

His lips move down to your neck and he mumbles lowly, sending vibrations through your hot skin.

"Ah," you moaned weekly when he gently began sucking your collarbone.

"Let's continue this at home, Baby," you feel him smirk against your skin.

You pout when he stepped away from the swing, leaving you and your wobbly pair of knees sitting there helplessly.

"Why aren't you coming, Y/N?"

"Sorry, I was just thinking about something."

"More like someone," he smirks. "Let's go home now."

You were thinking about how you were ready to give your all to him.